Monday, May 28, 2012

A blog post

Hello shortcakes!

I bet you're wondering why I haven't been posting proper blog posts it's cox I always go out AND I FORGOT MY FREAKING LAPTOP AND HARDRIVE!!! How to upload proper pics from my camera/slr liddat?! Aiyoh why am I so stupid. Tsk tsk!


There's loads of desktops/laptops/macs here but none of them have photoshop. I always need to enhance shitty-quality photos ok?! Plus I forgot the damn hardrive man. Anyway Im currently using iPad today so....errr. What err? Ehehehe wtf


Would like to apologize for dissappointing my dedicated readers to another boring and overdue post. Don't worry lah next week I'll bombard you guys with new posts/pics :D

Also to my friends who've been waiting for me to upload the pics with them forever. Really sorry. Huhuuu

Lastly to advertisers who've been sending me mails and inquiries. I don't really mean to deny/ignore your inquiries. It's just that I don't have time to make advertorials these days. Sorry guuys :(

Thought of just doing a short post and blabber out my emotions.


Recently it had came to my concern that there exist someone that had been going around giving out unpleasant informations about me (behind my back)

Words can be very detrimental.

I hope you enjoy the disappointment that you've inflicted on me.


You are the epic reason why I loathe the fakeness in humanity.

*sigh*

You know what, seriously, FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE FUGLY BITCH!!!

*cleanse*cleanse*


Awesome pic of skypark I got from my iPhone. Will post more soon!!

Kkbye!