Saturday, August 20, 2011

HARROW!

Hello pips! Long time no see >O<

OH MY GAD YOU GUYS! IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!
I'M FINALLY NEGLECTING MY BLOG COZ OF STUDYING! 


Kidding kidding...

Been kinda disconnected from the virtual world for a few weeks and counting.



However I'm still very impressed with Nuffnang lor! Even if I became "semi" hiatus from blogging I still earn!! Just yesterday I checked my account earnings with Nuffnang and saw that the amount is damn awesome! Thanks for bringing so much joy to bloggers! By joy I mean moolah!!


But! I'm not going to spend the money in any shopping or new gadgets coz of Hideaki wtf.


**********************************************************************************

School has been a bitch but I still love everyone here.
Seriously I've underestimated the course engineering so much before! But now I realized that it's even harder than architecture!(For me, atleast. NO OFFENCE TO ARKI STUDENTS! Architecture is damn hard also! Sleepless nights -_-) Well the main reason why Engineering is freaking hard for me is coz I HATE MATH. (See previous posts for reference FML)
And another good news is that I passed all of my subjects in midterms! YAAAAAY! *THROWS ORANGES EVERYWHERE*


The fact that it's really hard for me to adjust in a new school, new environment and new course(which I really hate) it still didn't stop me from studying really hard. *sigh* If only our math prof in UST was like my math prof in DLSL -_-


**********************************************************************************

Look! I just adopted the dog of our neighbor!!
His name is Tamtam. Haha the funny thing is he just lies around everywhere...Being completely lazy(and useless). He's even ignoring my two cats! What a snob WTF

Tamtam wearing my AMs. Cuuuutteeee! But don't get me wrong. I'm still more of a cat person :P

Tamtam chilling by thee pool :)

I’ll be back with a real post real soon.
KKBYE!