Wednesday, October 24, 2012

D.I.Y. Hair dye(and bleach)

Hey peeps! Today I'm gonna try to dye my own hair at home cox apparently I wanted to fix it without paying too much WTF. It's all cox of that stupid sponsored hair color(Good thing I withdrew from their sponsorship already) But before I share to you guys my horrible experience in ********* salon, I would like to congratulate myself for PASSING ALL OF MY SEMESTER GRADES!! *fireworksss*

So here goes the horror story in that salon(btw if you just want to read about the d.i.y. Hair color process, just scroll down and skip this fucker)


This particular salon decided to give me this color:

Well, not this light. Just a tad darker ash. And to achieve that shade, they obviously need to bleach my hair lor. And so they did...but 5-10minutes later it started to sting and hurt like fuck!! Seriously it felt like my scalp was getting burned! And I was literally tearing already and told them to stop cox I was feeling to paiseh already. Turned out there was a mistake and the bleaching agent they used was too high -.-

And so my hair ended up looking like this FML


But naaah, no need to rant more about it in my blog ok as that salon might file libel/defamation against me wtf. All I can say is that I am extremely disappointed by their service and I'm happy that I withdrew from their sponsorship.

Forgive and forget right laaah?! I mean I liked my first few haircuts from them. Until each visit became worse. And that bleaching incident was the last straw so.....OH WELL.

AND THAT'S WHY I'M REDOING IT MYSELF!! :D

So here's the hair color I'm going to use::

Gatsby Ex-Hi bleach and Gatsby Fade Ash!!

If you ask me where to buy this it's either in Japan or other countries in Asia except the Philippines. Been searching everywhere here for Japanese hair colors and I just can't find them anywhere mah!!!

So basically I needed to use the ex-hi bleach before using this wtf
LET US BEGIN.
(OKOK I DIDN'T BOTHER TO USE THE EX-HI BLEACH COX OF THE TRAUMATIC BLEACH EXPERIENCE IN THE SALON. ANYWAY THE FADE SH ALREADY HAS BLEACH IN IT)

What's inside the Fade Ash

Japanese instructions lah!


Didn't bother to take any pics of the process cox I'm afraid of another coloring failure leh. But to my surprise, I didn't feel any pain or sting from the bleach at all!! Wa lao! And it's also very easy, quick and not messy!!

And the result......
Ermmm..not bad?? It's also not that visible as it look like(cox I took this pic with flash), but this is what it looks like under the sun

BEFORE::

AFTER::
CCB!!

KKBYE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just becareful coz too much hair color will really damage your hair

Anonymous said...

where did you buy your gatsby hair color??

Yumi said...

My gawd.. You should becareful dear. Don't colir your hair too much because it will damage it to the point that your gonna be bald. And even bleaching is worse! Use lots of conditioner to prevent hair damage