Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hangover day

Ok so this was the time when I was heavily wasted the night before cox of some party and yet has to attend the freaking Intramurals for the pathetic attendance wtf..

Have you ever encountered times when you're just so uncomfortable and no matter how much you try, you just look really ugly and different from your usual self? Yep, that's exactly what I felt that day. FUCK YOU HANGOVER.

Ok lor prepare yourselves for the royal ugliness of yours truly :|

Like I literally look sooo haggard and bad that day :|

Bad hair day. Anyway, this was a loooong time ago cox my hair is now longer(see previous post for reference)

Bad skin day. Though not visible in these pics cox I obviously added my "photoshop filter" to brighten the pics lor :P

Jen. Why is she always so photogenic T_T

me with Ericka and Ejong, who used to be our block mate but shifted to Communication Arts course mah :O

weeeeeee

More blockmate pics...

I therefore conclude that I look freaking bad when I'm semi-drunk/hangover.


****************************************
Here's some pics 3 days later cox I didn't go to school cox of severe headache from the hangover FML
Was feeling quite better that time oredi :D

photogenic photogenic photogenic -.-

Ending this post with a motivational and inspiring pic:
SHIT BRIX
*************************************************************
[ADVERTORIAL]

"Marked Down Market will be at FOR FREE SAKE, 3rd NOV, Beer Market with 99 other stores!
"Nothing is free in this world"----TOTALLY WRONG!! Cannot wait!
KKBYE!!

No comments: