Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sembreak-ender

Helloooooo!~

Sembreak's about to end AND all I can say is....I absolutely enjoyed this year's sembreak.


Why? Cox I didn't just bum around the house the whole vacation! Literally almost everyday I'm out of the house hanging out with friends, partying, helping my dad's business, playing video games non-stop with AAV  peeps and actually tmr I have a date with my baby ;)

I mean better than just staying at home the whole season, watching tv, video games and surfing the net lah!

Okok I'm totally not in the mood to write a wordy post right now cox I'm just so excited for tomorrow. KEKEKEKE <3 <3

Here's some pics in a recent party in Republiq!

woot~

This pic double confirm lah! An act cut one wtf

With the demure-gurl

with the bitches

LOLOL I love Maple's face here

Okok lor I just let the pics do the talking....











And then it was 4am...time to go home awwww

ALAMAK! After all the grinding, dancing and drinking these three still looks fresh wtf

And ending this post with an EXPLOSIVE pic..












..

..




..

..



..







Guuuuuuuuuurl werk yer armpit!!

KKBYE!!