Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bad luck in gadgets

Hello ppl!!

Ok lah just here to give you some updates in my life. LOLOL

Well..2nd semester just started and it's already starting to feel like hell wtf

Just got home from Alabang Town Center cox I needed to get some dinner

I am still madly in-love with someone...

We're planning to spend Christmas in Singapore ( Not yet sure though but please pleeeaaaseee I just wanna spend Christmas with our complete family)

I still suck at math and trying to use Law of Attraction to pass wtf





and..and..and..



ALL OF MY THREE LAPTOPS GOT BROKEN AT THE SAME MONTH FML

Wa lau!! Am I really that careless?!?!? It all started with the Macbook Pro. For some reason I think I over-used it? Was just using it in the morning then when I came home from school, all of a sudden it won't turn on. Leaving me no choice but to use my Vaio laptop. So I plugged my portable harddrive in cox all of my needed files are there. Everything was fine, smooth and fast until the next day. IT WON'T FREAKING START-UP.

Fuck this shit

I was like, oh well I still have another laptop. Lastly, I used my Compaq laptop which I haven't used in ages. Plugged my portable HDD again, and BOOM. Blue screen of death after 1 hour of usage.

JHWOQHDWQLKJDHWOHFKWLDHNQAWKLDJQKLDJWKLDHKL!!


WTF is wrong with my 2 Windows laptop?! Or izzit my Portable Harddrive?

Argghhhh I knew Macs are always better lah!!
I mean that's forgivable cox I AM a hardcore mac user. Like I abuse it's power soooo much to the point that I only turn it off completely once in a blue moon wtf. Totally guilty about it. But the two Windows laptop? FUCK YOU. Seriously fuck you Windows. Fuck you and your overly-sensitive and buggy crap.
And now you're wondering why Apple is now taking over?? It's cox of ur shitty OS.

I'm just glad they're all fixed now. I spend so much money repairing them wtf.

**********************************************************
Some random pics over these past few days!!
team British and team America

Tiramisuuuu. Reminds me of that one Masterchef episode lor

Stay tuned for my awesome review of the iPhone 5. LOLOL

My cute milkshake 

I just wanted to vomit cox the family sitting next to us in Shakey's is like soooooo pasosyal. Like all the of them are wearing cocktail dresses as if they're going to a club or eat in a 5 star restaurant or something. Seriously?! Dress to impress to eat at a pizza parlor izzit?! They are even glaring at the people inside the restaurant as if they're the coolest and richest. Are you fucking kidding me?! Go deepthroat your Chery mobiles and China phones you sick feelingeros/feelingeras.


This is my genuine tired face wtf

Chocolate Souffle. Reminds me of another Masterchef episode. Okok apologies I just like watching it so much(US version)

Early dinner before my siblings go back to Singapore again :(

I ordered these 2. #safechoice

LOL people say I don't look like his uncle leh. And that I look like his big brother wtf


Off to do school works..

KKBYE!!

2 comments:

indefiniteida said...

Apple taking over? Where did you get that bullshit?

Quennie said...

The guy above is some another bitter android fan