Thursday, April 28, 2011

Obligatory blog entry

Sorry for the disappearance!

Not been very inspired to blog lately, and I feel exhausted coz I just came home from an outing in Tarlac and Batangas(the day before) and finished another long advertorial... I hope the company will approve it soon so you guys can see it!



**********************************************************************************

Went to Cebu for a 2 day stay! Sorry the pics are really shitty. Sadly Kimochi is broken. It's about the shutter thingy and he's getting fixed at the camera shop. And I bought the Ixus one. And I forgot the charger FML

Gotta love the cellphone-quality pics! LOL


Checked into the Hilton Hotel Cebu.
Super chio and pretty! Haha

And awesome view too! Almost like Boracay lah!


Also the interior. It's pink everywhere!

Event their boats are pink WTF. And meh I didn't really like the beach. I've seen better ones. In Boracay to be specific.

Got this from TK's cam


Ok one thing that I REALLY loved in Cebu are the seafoods <3

Wa lau. LG's camera isn't bad at all

This huge thing came from the weird-looking shellfish. You have to gobble the whole thing wtf. But it's pretty good coz it's fresh :P

Sea urchins! My favorite so far! Totally had a bad impression about them. They look so scary and inedible O_O

Finally visited Magellan's cross

"Baston San Miguel" rock. LOL

And MORE seafoods

plane going back to Manila..

**********************************************************************************
Went to Kamay ni Jesus with Mom and Dad :3
It's been a long time and finally Me, my Mom and Dad finally had time to bond. How sweet XD

I really miss my siblings though. They're all missing the fun :( Few more days baby, FEW MOAR DAYS :D

update: CCB! Our flight to SG was moved to May 5! Huuuu! Damn you dean of _____!!!

Starting with a camwhore pic. Mom told me to wear something so decent and so formal. Totally unaware that the we are going to climb on a mountain this high:

Plus there's so many people O_O AND IT'S SO FREAKING HOT O___________O

So much regrets from wearing uncomfortable clothes. It was so tiring, suffocating and I was so sweaty O___O

My ever-so-religious Mom reading a 2min. prayer in every station

OH LOOKIE IT'S ADAM AND EVE

Went to this unique restaurant to eat lunch

I love their idea of having nipa huts floating in the river

Ok. Lame. This is the only pic of the loads of food that we ordered. I was too tired and hungry ok! But their sisig is OMG Mad delicious!

There's also group of old guys who serenade in every nipa hut. Ngaww

ending this post with another camwhore pic:
I wasn't being seductive here ok. I was too tired and sleepy coz I was the one who drove from that place to Alabang O__O 


There's still alot of events/happenings/interesting things that's so blogable! I'm just too tired. Maybe I'll post them later next month. Or in the 2011 year-ender pic spam. LOL

KKBYE!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude what's wrong with your blog. I cant comment earlier

jace said...

Awesome! Makes me want to go to philippines too!

Celine said...

Hay your so cute....

ASX said...

What does the sea urchin taste like? I watched in discovery channel the way they eat it raw. Like they just cut it alive and eat the yellow creamy stuff inside lol

jd said...

Why is Hilton in Cebu so....pink? Great blog anyway :)

fresh026 said...

LOVE THE LAST PIC. MMMMMM ;D

Anonymous said...

Hey Rap! I miss you :*

kickass said...

Hilton Cebu is so pretty! You should blog more this summer. We all miss your blogs

TikkoSS said...

I'm new to your blog Yuhan. Awesome posts. Rock on!

Yuhan said...

@anon: It's blogger's error

Yuhan said...

@jace: Yezz! Come! :D

Yuhan said...

@Celine: Thanks :D

Yuhan said...

@ASX: Yup it's quite creamy WTF

Yuhan said...

@jd: Thanks! Yours too :D

Yuhan said...

@fresh026: Why? Haha!

Yuhan said...

@anon: Hey. Who are you?

Yuhan said...

@kickass: I will! Don't worry :)

Yuhan said...

@TikkoSS: Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

hey yuhan-san.blogspot.com admin found your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://xrumerservice.org they claim they managed to get close to 1000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer long distance service seo submission backlink service cheap backlinks Take care. John