Friday, April 1, 2011

Random boring updates

SUMMERRRR IS HERE!
What are you guys going to do this summer? Me? I have a lot of things to do! I'll attend some random workshop, We'll go to Singapore and Malaysia, and the best part, OUTINGS,ROADTRIPS,PARTIES,PS3,TENNIS,BEACH! FUN FUN FUN.


But all of these might be cancelled because of one thing that happened(read the drama below)

Chloe of Krispy Kreme is here once again to bring back the doughnut and chiller of the summer! I LOVE MANGOES <3


**********************************************************************************
THE DRAMA



You see I got my car already this week right? And I was mad happy coz it's my first car. :D


The day after.........it all changed.

I BECAME SAD, ANGRY AND I CRIED. (YES, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS I CRIED WTF)

Something terrible happened :(

Something that might change and ruin my entire life. As of now I'm not ready to share it to you guys because I might get in trouble and the fact that it still hurts a lot :(.

And this is the reason why my summer 2011 was COMPLETELY DESTROYED. 

**********************************************************************************

RANDOM REVIEWS

Woooaaaah. Xiaxue is invovled in yet another internet fight and this time with Peter Coffin(which is a quite popular in Youtube. IDK Why his vids gets so many views though. He's videos and jokes are boring and corny.)

So apparently Peter Coffin cyber-bullied XX through twitter and in revenge, XX, using her super amazing internet skills, humiliated Peter Coffin by revealing the whole world through her blog that he has a fake GF! You messed up with the wrong blogger dude!



Ok a little late but I just have to post this. People are requesting me to make a review of the video in my blog hahaha. 3 weeks ago the name Rebecca Black was EVERYWHERE. So I was like, geez what's all the hype about this girl. Some even call her the next Justin Beiber. KTHXBYE NOT INTERESTED. My friend TK kept bugging me to see this vid and I finally watched it WTF. The first 3 things I noticed:
-The video, direction and editing of the mv is mediocre
-THE LYRICS. Need I say more?
-The girl in pink who dances awkwardly in the car scene
OH HAI THAR

And here's another one:
I almost died laughing when I first watched this WTF

And I watched two movies this week:
Watched Rango with my friends from school and Sucker Punch with my friends from Batangas :D

I wasn't really amused with Rango. NOT CUTE AT ALL. Maybe because the plot is a little common or because he's a butiki WTF. For that I shall rate this 3.25/10
Sucker Punch on the other hand is MAD AWESOME!!! Best movie that I saw so far this year! The girls are so pretty and hot! And the action scenes were absolutely mindblowing!! People who think the story and the plot of this movie sucks, SUCKS. The story of the movie is actually very witty! And gaaaaah! Emily Browning! She's so pretty in blonde! I swear I didn't recognize that it's her in the whole movie! I just knew that it's her in the credits! I also like how Vanessa Hudgens acted so badass in this movie. And she did pretty good! Ok spoiler: I just hate the part when the ugly muthafucka guy shot the hot asian and Vanessa Hudgens. And when the other girl gets killed by the chef. And when Babydoll(Emily Browning) was left in Lennox House. Hence Sweetpee(or what ever you spell her name) was the only girl who escaped. Whut a sad ending O_O

Still I loved this movie!! 9/10 for me!! I wanna watch it in 3d this time!! 


KKBYE!!

8 comments:

KY said...

What happened? I'm willing to listen dude

Anonymous said...

SUCKER PUNCH FOR THE ULTIMATE WIN! GEEKGASM AT ITS FINEST!

:> said...

HAHAHA! Napansin ko ren yung Girl in Pink na sobrang awkwaaard sa vid =))) Parang ewan lang :| :)) Chong dang niiiiim! Haha. Tama ba. :(

Hello♡Haylee said...

WHAAAT HAPPENED? WE ALL WANT TO KNOW

SUCKER PUNCH said...

Emily Browning is the girl in the series of unfortunate events!!! Cant believe its her!

Steph said...

Reading your previous posts I guess I figured out what your problem is already. Cheer up Yuhan!

also because of you I want to watch sucker punch leh

fuckthewee said...

Hate Xiaxue >:(

Isaki said...

uH oh. Is it about math? (excited for the rant post about math and his math teacher hahahaha!