Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ANIME GEEK FOREVER

OMG! FOUND A BLOG POST FROM MY OLD BLOG IN LJ STORED IN MY OLD PC!!! VERY RARE!!!


This was back in 2008 when I was in Japan XD  


Konbanwaaaaa!!こんばんは!!今回はアニメを中心として載せるよーw This time I will put mainly anime :D
Let’s see how many of these anime you know!! XD

It’s the world famous(!?) DORAEMON. ドラえもん。In case you don’t know, Doraemon is a cat robot that has almost any tool that a human being will ever need- that includes tools like Takekoputa- (竹コプター)、Dokodemodoa(どこでもドア), Taimu Mashi-n(Time Machine:タイムマシーン)、time furoshiki(タイム風呂敷), and other maniac tools. I prefer Dokodemodoa, (If translated:Wherever Door), because you can go to ANY places you want at ANY time of the day. Believe it or not, you can even go to the space. :)  Takekoputa- sometimes uses up all the battery whileone’s in the air. Now that’s a problem. During one of the episodes their battery ran out while they were across the ocean so they fell straight into the ocean, and I don’t want that to happen. lol. The problem with the Time-machine is that you may go to a wrong period of time; like you could go to the time where dinosaurs weren’t distinct (which is very dangerous) instead of going to perhaps, the Edo Period. In one of the episodes the time machine broke, so they couldn’t go back to the present, and had to wait for another smart robot to come rescue them. I would probably be eaten by dinosaurs before anyone could rescue.  

Now here’s KUREYON-SHINCHAN!!! (クレヨンしんちゃん)Oh my gosh, I just ADORE this kid. He’s just another perverted little kindergartener(wait, not many kindergarteners are perverted :O). One thing he’s different from others is his funny funny personality and his smartness. (He’s very life smart, smart with his words, and indeed very sharp.) The whole Crayon Shinchan story is like a comedy. Shinchan’s whole family is  comedic. You just can’t stop laughing. I mostly love it because it makes me positive and optimistic. >u< Since this show is popular, I heard they released Crayon Shinchan in India too. 
And here’s Tamagocchi :O I’ve actually never seen the show before, but I’ve played Tamagocchi many, many times! Tamagocchi is like a little digital pet you can bring anywhere; you can feed, nurse, play, etc.  But afterall all they did was poo and die… DX If you have played before, you’ll surely know what I mean. 


This is Chibi-maruk-chan!! Chibi is actually an insulting word for describing someone who is very short as their age. lol. I haven’t watched this show for ages, maybe I’ll look it up on youtube sometime :D

Sazae-san!! (サザエさん)The theme song for Sazaesan is stuck in my head!! The funny thing with this show is that most of the characters’ names that appear on this show are Fish names. That includes names like サザエ(Sazae), カツオ(Katsuo)、わかめ(Wakame)、たら(お)(Tara(o)), and so on. Anyways as you can see from the picture, the FATHER is the leader of the family in Japan. (some of the families) Especially in the old days, father had the most power in the family so everyone had to follow what he said. :O

Noww. BLEACH. This is SOO popular among Japanese people. Especially the comic. I haven’t actually read it before though. Must be like One piece and Naruto. 
OFF TOPIC:

This is a strawberry drink I bought the other day. It says, Yogurt Flavor. It was okay, but I personally prefer…↓↓
Gogono Koucha!! (Afternoon Tea) as you can see!! I must say that this drink is DELICIOUS. If you like tea or coffee, I’m sure you’ll love it!<3 It’s not very strong so you can drink it anytime! :D


Here’s a menu of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts!! Okay you HAVE to try this donut. I think they sell it in Shinjuku and Shibuya. It’s similar to Mister Donuts, but I find that this is more popular. They even give out free donuts when you’re in a line to buy a donut at this shop! 

This is a famous Japanese snack made in Hokkaido. The funny thing with this box is that it’s usually written, “白い恋人”, but for some reason this box says, “面白い恋人”, which means, “Funny Lover!”

How each packet looks like

Oh now I’m getting hungry. >u<
This is a picture of an empty train- I think it was “Shu-den(終電)”, meaning “the last train”. You’ll hear the word
Shu-den a lot if you’re with Japanese people, saying things like, “Oh darn, I missed my Shu-den!”.
And as you can see, the left is the “manner mode” sign. In Japan, you can’t talk on the phone with others on the train. It is considered rude in Japan, and you have to make it a silent mode. Not many people want to hear a call signal with melodies when they are sitting and resting on the train. So please keep it in manner-mode if you ever go to Japan! ^u^
Oh goodness! It’s already 3:50 in the morning! Gotta sleep! Goodnight!! おやすみ~!(^ω^)/*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Japanese Phrase of The Day*
一意専心(いちいせんしん):他の事には一切構わず、一つのことに気持ちや注意を集中すること。類語に「一心不乱」。
Ichii-senshin: Giving all your attention and feelings to one thing, without being bothered by other things.

**********************************************************************************


KKBYE!

13 comments:

mochaccinoland said...

Kawai ne lol Used to watch and sing along whenever the Doraemon theme starts playing….(even now ), you watch alot of anime?

Krispy Kreme! love those doughnuts haha i remember visiting the Shibuya branch and there wasn’t a queue so i bought 2 boxes of 20 each kinda overboard

Glo-w said...

Aaawww… Anime! Love it…. I used to watched Doraemon when I was a little girl…. I always wanted to get Doaemon’s pocket hehe… because everything you need, you can just “burst out” from the pocket ^ ^. Shinchan and Chibi Maruko Chan always my fave too, their foolishness and innocent make me laugh hehe… as for tamagocchi, me, myself also never watched it… and for the truth I don’t even know that tamagocchi is anime! (ありがとう Saki), I thought tamagocchi is only a game, my tamagocchi is a dog, really addicted that time, even I play it during the class LOL… Everybody in my place are crazy about Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto. I like them also.. But of course my fave is always CLAMP series hehe… Good job Yuhan, ur reviews are so good

Leo said...

WE MISS YOUR OLD BLOG!!!

Anonymous said...

I remember this! Summer of 2008 when you went to japan! Hope you can post all your previous posts in your old blog here

Anonymous said...

Nice review.. did bring back some funny memories from the past..

chibirubie said...

Also remember this! This was April of 2008. Beat that I even know what the month is lol

imshi said...

Haha, loved this blog 'cause you don't say "WTF" much yet. Or ever. :))

Yuhan said...

@mochaccinoland: Yes I did. Before. Haha. And yes Krispy Kreme! They're awesome :)

Yuhan said...

@Glo-w: Thanks! And also thanks for sharing :D

Yuhan said...

@Leo: Awww I miss it too :(

Yuhan said...

@anon: I can't. They're all gone :(

Yuhan said...

@chibirubie: You got that right!

Yuhan said...

@imshi: Haha! Thanks! This was 3 years ago though XD