Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I can haz a SUV??

And finally! The moment I've been waiting for!


SAY HELLO TO HIDEAKI!!!
I can totally pass as a car-photographer right? RIGHT? Hahaha

Beeep! Welcome to the family Hideaki!

Hideaki is a cool white 2010 Ford Everest that I bought last 2 weeks and now it's totally mine! I AM SO HAPPEEEEY! MY FIRST EVER CAR! I know I'm also confused. I started out choosing the Ford Fiesta and ended up buying the Everest which is 2x more expensive than the Fiesta WTF. But nevermind! Got 4wd lah! It's my dream since gradeschool to drive a 4wd. They never let me drive one :(


AND NOTE THAT I ONLY OWN A STUDENT'S LICENSE. THAT MEANS I CAN'T DRIVE THIS CAR ALONE AND I SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PERSON WHO OWNS A NON-PRO OR PRO LICENSE. BUT THAT'S OK WITH ME LAH. I WILL AVAIL MY NON-PRO SOON :D

Off to the mountains of Ghana with Hideaki. lol
KKBYE!!

15 comments:

Naomi said...

looks really good and shiny!

congratz on yur new and first car!!

Anonymous said...

FORD EVEREST! my dream car! your lucky you can buy these things

Anonymous said...

have you heard yuhan that there's gonna be a new version of everest which will be released next year. if you were gonna buy suv sana nag Mitsubishi Montero Sport kanalang po

Hello♡Haylee said...

OMG I'm so happy for you yuhan! Just beware of carnappers ok? What a nice car

chao95 said...

oonga. ingat sa mga carnappers ^^

Anonymous said...

raaaaap! pasakay!! :))

Natalie said...

Ford Everest? That looks like ford endeavor which is here in malaysia

Anonymous said...

congratulations for oqning your fist car! take good care of it boy!

KY said...

Cool! It's Ford Endeavor here in Malaysia! Seems that good things comes from your hard work in blogging.

Anonymous said...

envyyyy much! Me wants suv too =(

Anonymous said...

you so rich how can you afford one all by yourself?? :O

Isaki said...

I want to see you drive an suv. Hi yuhan i've been following your blog for a really long time! Since your lazyboy blog

Anonymous said...

show off.....

mhaiko said...

Rap isasakay mo ko dyan ah!!

inlababo said...

dude maganda yung color desert bronze nyan bat di yon yung kinuha mo?