Friday, November 23, 2012

Recollection

So we went to some farm here to have our Recollection.

And all I can say is.....It was a beginning of a heeling my life.........................NOT.

The speaker guy in the reco was boring like I only saw 3-4 of our class who were super devoted in listening and the rest 30+ of us were already falling asleep. Why leh! His lame jokes and stories are boring what! #justsaying

Okok am I being too mean? Just telling the truth. *cleanse*cleanse*
While waiting for the speaker

Camwhores wtf

Yay Camille and Ejong joined our block for their reco. I mean this is really their old and original block section anyway lor

And the 4 of us :D

LOLOL I love and missed the suicide swings there!

I actually miss the place(BluRoze) cox it reminds me of high school. We had field trip here once. IKR our school was super lame

Ejong and his random act of modeling wtf

Is she dead? LOL

CJ and Camille~

******************************************
Just gonna share some camwhore pics from iphone

This is my face everytime I go home after the 7:30am-7:30pm classes FML T_T

And this is my face every weekends. LOLOL

KKBYE!