Monday, June 4, 2012

Oh Baby

Yuhan is back in the Philippines!!

It was quite sad though. It was like a major drama scene while we were on the airport yesterday erm. Like seriously every single time that we leave Singapore(we leave SOMEBODY ELSE in Singapore) my mom would always end up crying like Vilma Santos in the movie where she goes overseas to work wtf. And of course seeing my mom cry, my siblings would also cry. Now seeing them all cry I would end up being teary-eyed and super emo in the plane wtf.
But really, it IS sad. Cox everytime our family is complete everything is just so...happy and blissful and joyful. And now we're back, it's just only me and my parents are left in the Philippines. Oh well, it's just a matter of getting used I guess?

Life goes on bitches. Moving on to my first ever post in my "post-combo 101" wtf.

*****************************************
Danica's baby celebration!!!! Hooray! I finally have a friend that's gonna have a baby! So happy for her! :3

I dare you to say bad things to her and judge her. I dare you! You will see your humiliating face everywhere in my blog! Just wait and SEE. If you're messing with my friend, you're messing with me bitch! >:)


I was really shocked and confused when she told me that she is pregnant. We usually go out to have coffee break every time we have the same vacant time. Till she showed me an X-ray like pic of some tummy with a little dot in the middle on her phone. I was like dude wtf is this?! She then said she was pregnant and I really didn't believe it cox she was all mushy and laughing all over. She wasn't serious at all. LOL. Then she zoomed-in and I saw those little written words. It says something like ultrasound then her full name was written on it and I was literally like the cereal man meme wtf. Wao Lao ah! You shit ah! Why did you let yourself get pregnant?! My god, your studies is wasted! What will your parents do to you?! And how about your reputation?! Why didn't he used condom ar?! LOLOL

Yup I was furious and was feeling really sad for her that time. In the end, it was all just an accident. Stop judging ok?! Accidents happen to all of us. Erm it's just that she got quite unlucky :/
But don't worry hot mama, we, your friends will support you no matter what! :D

FOOD. I brought the pizzas :d

LOL! I present to you, Claire and Karen of PBB Flirtatious edition!

It was just non-stop laughter while we were eating that my tummy started to hurt like a bitch that time wtf

You know what? Yna should totally join ANTM. Just look how she's werking that booty tooch thang! Haha

Jenn brought doughnuts. She was in Ateneo that morning. But in less than 2-3 hours she came! Wah! So fast man! Haha

Then it was gift-opening time:
LOL Yna the pharmacist gave her a box full of baby medicines/vitamins

Holla!

Went out to camwhoreee:



Taught Maple and Joy how to camwhore. And this is the result:

Eeyer! Nevermind just let the pro do the camwhoring!

Much better. LOLOL

After that went to grab some dinner leh

EWWW THE FUCK!? WORST-TASTING FROYO! EVER! It taste kinda like shitload of yucky medicine was added into it! Gross! Never buy this again! *goes back to Red Mango*

Anyway, Goodluck on being a parent Danica! Be a good mom ok lor? We are always here to support you! :D

KKBYE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look awesome with long hair :))

ff said...

How old is the pregnant girl??