Saturday, July 7, 2012

Black and White


Hello! Is anyone still reading this domain of mine? lolol. 

Obviously I've been very busy with College life and if you guys think that my blog is getting boring cox I haven't posted in ages then GO! I DOWAN YOU LIAO LAH. I GTFO HERE BAI. 

Kidding kidding.

Please do understand that I'm an Engineering student. You know leh, here in Philippines, Engineering students are usually the ones who have the least time and inactive in social media. Let alone updating blogs wtf. I dunno why but it's just the thing in Engineering students cox our subjects are too damn long and hard. Oop that sounded so wrong. You green-minded whores! Haha.

Anyway to compliment the rainy and melancholic season( I heard it's about to end. But nahhh whatever lah! At least it's still drizzling here ok?!) I'll just post some of the random Black and White pics I got over these past few weeks and when I was in SG.

The city feels clean this time of night~

Just empty streets and me walking home~
























 to clear my head~

I know it came as no surprise~

I'm affected more than I had guessed on what was said~

If the smile's not meant to be~

If the heart's not ready to open~

If we make it I won't see it's broken~

If the smile's not meant to be~

If the heart's not ready to open~

If we make it I won't see how it's broken~

How it's broken~

See lor? My uber awesome photography skillz is improving! And no, this is not a different side of me. Just give me a mad expensive slr with mad expensive lens and I'll shot pics like these wtf.

Oh and the unnecessarily dramatic lines are from this song. Listen to it while reading my blog ah!

That's it for now! Atleast I'm putting some effort in blogging right?! I'll blog more next week!!

KKBYE!