Saturday, August 11, 2012

After midterms..

Won't write too much stuff as I'm going somewhere today lor..Here's some recent pics in school::

Kbox after our fucking hard midterm examss wtf

Camwhore while waiting for my turn to sing wtf

And another one. And notice how my editing makes every ppl look so much whiter wtf. Dun worry I'll experiment once again to change my photo editing style zzzzzz

And anotheeeer oneee. Okok I'll stop now cox I know you guys are sick of my face FTS

With my 2nd year blockmates! I love them! :D

HAHAHA

Yay! And it's my turn to sing loooh!

Aiyoh these two girls lah. They always photobomb me while I sing -_-

Ok lor. Since your highness can't resist to camwhore too wtf

ANTM Retarded Edition

LOLOL Bagamaspad looks like a skinny pig

And AAAAAAYIIIIYAAAAY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOUUUUUHUUUUOOO!

Jeff and Gladys :>

Pretty Kim :D

Yaaaaay!

Mongolian rice in a restaurant near school >.<

Haianese Chicken rice..also near our school. I really miss! But it doesn't really taste like the ones in Singapore :/ It's still good though. Got 8 servings of rice myself wtf

random convo that time(in Filipino ok?!?):
Ericka: Guuuurl paabot nga ng maanghang
Iana: Paabot din ng toyo
Me: Guuuuuurl ang landi mo.
Ericka: Jusko! Para nagpapaabot lang ng toyo malandi na agad?!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

*****************************************************
[advertorial]


SALE now on with prices starting at $12 per pair! Visit Lloola to shop for comfortable shoes at pocket friendly prices! Join their mailing list & like their Facebook page to get the quickest updates.


KKBYE!!

2 comments:

iiiiii said...

Love how you edit your photos! Pls post a tutorial on how you edit them!!

DebbZ said...

I like the 3rd camwhore pic :)