Saturday, March 2, 2013

Super long weekend and other stuff

This is my sleepy look. Yes, I smize when I'm sleepy LOLOL

Anyway this post mostly consists of the things from the super long weekend last February cox of our school foundation week and even National holiday. So that time I had 5 long days of vacation! Intense anot?! 

Ya lor I think it's also the time to finally rest from schoolworks, chill and catch up with some good old friendss.

Chilling with these Alcohol warriors LOLOL

Japanese crepe! Caramel Strawberry Cheesecake Soft! SAYWHUT!
'
Dinner with Maple and Yna!!

Always need anger management when I'm hungry wtf

Shrimp Tempura. Taste so so

Haha. Looks like vomit. But it's quite nice lah. Tempura Tuna Sashimi Tartare :P

Shake Sushi.

Teriyaki Boy chicken

Ghetto bitches in da mall xx

After that went to some bar and then to some private kbox after

I looooooove Karaoke :D

Drunk again -_-

Epicness in one plate. Gohan with sea urchin + tamago + fish roe + sashimi. Expensive Japanese food is always worth it!!

With Aly! :D

Last corpo day this school year. Wow. Can't believe it's ending already


With Ecka!!

Hush Hush~ LOL Random. I'm really sorry for the almost captionless/photo diary post! It's cox I'm in a hurry today cox I'll go to an event later :/

With Krissy! Drunk for the nth time wtf
The Chantal Warriors. HAHAHA. Obviously my version was the best.

KKBYE!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISSED YOUR BLOGS YUHAN!! ;)

Love For Cases said...

Hi Mr.Yuhan! We would like to send some of our customized iphone cases. Kindly tell us where we can contact you. Thank you. :) 09274355291 Love For Cases

Chunker said...

LOL The last photo is so funny one hahahaha