Sunday, May 12, 2013

Summer clazz

Hello! Incase you're not yet following me on Twitter(WHICH YOU SHOULD @rapamano), I currently have summer class. IKR sounds really lame but it's quite fun cox I have allowance lolol and also annoying friends.

(WARNING: LONG-ASS POST WITH LAME PICS)
But now it's the last week. Kinda a bitter sweet ending leh but WA LAU! Vacation! Finally!!!

And of course thanks to my awesome iPhone I always camwhore with my classmates everyday and here's some pics wtf:

It's always consistent that in summer I always have long hair. Why leh?! The stupid school discipline won't let guys have long hair during regular days wtf

Catching up with Danica

And my delish but lame cox of the small serving fish and chips -.-

I keep on telling her that she looks like this girl from Asia's top model..

LOOK-ALIKE ANOT?!?

Time to get some haircut!! Realized that it's too hot soooo yeah x

And that's what my hair looked after. I don't see any significant difference at all. LOL

With Camille and Berjohn for the nth time. We didn't plan to wear sweater at all.

BITCH ENOUGH. Stop camwhoring with me.

SLUTBITCH OF THE YEAR

Pizza Hut for lunch

Baked Fettuccine Alfredo something..taste just ok.

ALWAYS A LAUGH TILL DIE MOMENT WITH THESE TWO

Also a self-fact: I sleep everywhere around school.
Corridors

Elevators...

With Khagmielle


LOL

Soooo hungry nao

Woah pigging out again. 36 inches pizza for the 7 of us only! Total Madness!!! BTW it's actually free cox it's my friend's friend treat. HAHAHA

Aaaaaand the aftermath. Can't believe we finished it. Such piggies wtf

Mine + Ericka's + Camille's

Yes. Wearing goggles in class is her trend. 

KKBYE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you are cute

Vinimal said...

Missing your old style of blogging. Please blog more yuhan!