Sunday, November 14, 2010

If I win the lottery

I'm really not interested in lotteries here in the Philippines. I'm really not lucky when it comes to sweepstakes/draws like those(BUT there's this draw at my school when I was in Grade 2. And out of all the 300+ students, not sure though, I won! Guess what I won? Ok no need to guess I'm gonna share it anyways. An uber kewl animal encyclopedia book from letters A-M! MAD AWESOME! I was really surprised that time and it was really unexpected because I didn't even remembered joining or entering a contest/draw lol. But that was MANY years ago. So, BAH)
And here's to illustrate what happened. Obviously I don't dye my hair orange when I was a kid. It's just to show that it's me. HAHA! Oh and I don't swear during those days. LOL


Back to the Lottery thing,




PLUS the risk of winning the ultimately large amount of money most especially when you leave in the-ever-so-safe Philippines. And it sucks coz the winner needs to come out publicly as a spokesperson for the lottery in order to get the money. Damn suay lah. And as expected, kidnappers, hostage takers, robbers and even the military(LOL?) will track you down and you know what will happen next. I'm not saying that all of the lottery winners are getting robbed it's just that it's more likely to happen to careless people. So you know what to do when you win the LOTTO, Move to Singapore or Hire lots of bodyguards. I mean LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of bodyguards or security. And if possible hire someone who look like this:


I just watched random news only to find out that the Jackpot price is now over P423 million! That's 4 hundreds of millions! OMG! And there's still no winner yet meaning the jackpot price will increase AGAIN! OMG! I don't care anymore about those stupid fucking risks! I NEED to win!! OMG OMG! And I don't even know how to bet in the lotto. I'll just ask my cousin Macky about it. HAHA!
If I won/win the lottery I shall move to Singapore right away because all of my siblings are there and my Mom won't let me study or live there because she wants me to finish Architecture here in the Philippines :( That means I'm gonna have to wait for 8 FREAKING years before moving there -_- And I'm not even sure if I can pass to 2nd year because there is a cut-off in our college, and I'm not even sure if I can really finish Architecture because it's really madly hard :(
The second thing that I will do is buy my dream cars(You always need to prioritize buying really expensive and beautiful cars when you have the money rather than building humongous luxury mansions. I mean you need to show everyone, everywhere that you are rich and cool by having really expensive cars. You don't get to parade your house everywhere you go you know.)

ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOOOOM! Our neighbor in Singapore owns one. SO ENVY



Lamborghini Murciélago. I think the production of the Murciélago ended though :( 


The fastest car ever. Bugatti Veyron


If you think the Bugatti Veyron is a little too fast. You can choose one of Ferrari's mid-range sports car. The Ferrari California


And of course owning a SUV is a necessity. Especially when you're really bored and you have nothing to do then you can just have fun off-roads. Porsche Cayenne btw

3rd thing I will build my dream home. Well I'm quite satisfied with our house in SG already. So let's just pass that out XD

4th, I'll buy area 51 so that I can discover what weird things they do inside and what secrets they are hiding inside. Seriously I just want to see actual aliens and UFOs. I think they're pretty cool. It really is my dream to discover weird extraterrestrial stuff kekeke

signs near Area 51

Yup, they're hiding something.



5th, I'll buy Goo Hara
Okay I forgot. She's not a doll, she's a human. A HUMAN!


...............
I know all of us want money! It's every man's dreams to be rich. Admit it, money sometimes makes like perfect and happier :D


So why not try betting on the Grand Lotto? I'm sure it doesn't harm(I think?). I'll try it later with my friends. HAHA! KKBYE!













19 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude you don't need to win the lottery. Your already so rich man!

lammy said...

Mhen this post is so funny! your drawing is really cute

shootthemall said...

I agree! Very funny indeed. This just made my night. Imma try betting in the sweeps.

superkawaiimama said...

I like your point yuhan. I love money too that's why I blog. I honestly like this post!

superkawaiimama said...

I like your point yuhan. I love money too that's why I blog. I honestly like this post!

Anonymous said...

The rolls royce is just gorgeous

Anonymous said...

your blog never fails to crack me up!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! bakit andito si willie revillame? :))))

gleek09 said...

So yuhan is a pilipino?

coward said...

I think he's indonesian

Yuhan said...

^Why not say I'm an African? Or maybe even an Indian? -_-

Anonymous said...

takte amano! natawa ako sa mga comments ah.

fuck the wee said...

STUPID. You should plan on how to remain rich when you win the lottery like having businesses involving hotels, cars or something like that. Goodness don't waste your money.

Anonymous said...

yuckz c willie

haygt said...

shit 500million na po yung lotto :)))))

Anonymous said...

lol so funny! willie revillame!

Anonymous said...

talaga haygt! balita ko may nanalo na daw eh. meron na ba? :)))))

Anonymous said...

may nanalo na po sa lotto ng 700million!!!!!!!!!

numbah said...

Seriously?? 700 million? Is he alone? So freaking lucky!!