Friday, November 5, 2010

On moving to Blogger

I've been blogging in Livejournal for 4 years. I first learned how to blog there, I met alot of friends there and most of all I was already inlove with Livejournal(No kidding. Don't laugh, it's not even funny -_-). I have so many memories there. Even the cosplay dramu days was still posted there( LOL talk about bitchy, attention seeking people. Good thing I don't cosplay anymore :D). Also all of my pictures are there. YES, ALL OF THEM.


I even had this random pic expressing my love to livejournal. Sorry it's a total photoshop fail. This was 2 years ago. 

But I'm also aware that the features in livejournal are somewhat limited compared to more popular blogsites like Blogger and Wordpress. Last year I was already thinking of moving to Wordpress and to also synch and move all of my files from LJ to Wordpress. Why Wordpress? Because I think out of all blogsites Wordpress is possibly the best one and of course, that’s the reason why most people use Wordpress.

LOL Who wouldn't be seduced to use Wordpress with this futuristic, spaceship-like graphical wordpress icon/picture. 


 Until my Livejournal account was hacked 3 months ago. The MADLY SAND-PAPER FUCKING hacker even deleted ALL of my blogs and pictures( I know, STUNNING). I don’t know why did he/she do that and I don’t even know who he/she is. Livejournal even offered me to track the hacker so that I can restore all of my files but I just denied their offer(I was thinking that this maybe the start of something new). I told them I’m moving somewhere. I decided to move to Blogger first and when time comes that I'm earning enough money, I will move to Wordpress and get my own domain name. Hurray! But I’m pretty sure that’ll be 2-3 years of serious blogging. But WTH? I’m an Architecture student! And I also need to concentrate on my studies. Graduating college is more important than anything else you know.So let’s just say that this is another good start from the beginning. OH WELL.

And btw, school's gonna start this Wed. :(( But I promise I'll post atleast 4 entries per month( NOT BAD, NOOOT BAD). Still I UTTERLY need to study hard and concentrate in my studies. KKBYE!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey welcome back!

Dylan said...

I like your blogs in lj. Hope you blog even more here

bonniemay said...

I like wordpress too :))

yutakis said...

Hey yuhan! congrats on your new blog! study hard! blog harder! lol

Yuhan said...

thanks you guys :D