Sunday, December 19, 2010

PASKUHAN 2010

Christmas Parties, Presents, Money, Vacation, FOOD, Santa Claus, Christmas songs and EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS! This is officially the start of the Christmas season! Although it's not as hype and exciting as the ones we experienced in our childhood, but who the hell cares?!? At least we receive Incredible amount of presents! BWAHAHA! I also looove Christmas parties! I love the fact that every year there's so many Christmas parties. Almost everyday like last year! IKR? MAD CRAZY!


Anyway. Last Friday I went to the Paskuhan!! And it's definitely a necessity to blog about it coz it's from my school! Hurray!
Incase you don't know what Paskuhan is. The Paskuhan is the Thomasian way of celebrating Christmas. It is one of the most awaited events of the year showcasing different performances from different student organizations, and live bands, which is complemented with an extravagant show of pyrotechny.


It's my 2nd time of attending the Paskuhan. But the feeling is totally different today. It's so overwhelming because of the fact that I'm a Thomasian and I know that I'm one of the 40,000 students who actually paid for it(the fireworks). Last year I just felt like I was one of the freeloading-Non-Thomasian Bastard who wanted to go to the Paskuhan to please myself WTF.


Crazy crazy chaotic day! So many people can die! Haha!
As if? -_-

I went to UST at 3pm because my friends from outside the school came really freaking early and for that I need to come early too to entertain them and also to tour them around our gorgeous campus XD. Then at 6 they decided to go first to Glorietta(maybe to free themselves from the suffocation) and came back at around 10pm(for the fireworks). So I was like Oooh ok now I UTTERLY NEED to look for my blockmates or else I'll be a total loner in front of so many people WTF!
Then here's the exciting part:
LOOKING FOR MY BLOCKMATES.
WTF MAN SERIOUSLY! It's like playing Hide and Seek LEVEL 99! It's so muthafuckin hard to look for them! Tried texting them, no signal, tried calling them and they answered, but I can't hear their voices because the sounds in the event is just too loud because they are located VERY NEAR to the Huge-ass Speakers at the Grandstand! I was so irritated and tired already and almost gave up looking for them. I'm also already getting dizzy because there's just too many people! And I even met some of my old schoolmates! Until one of my blockmates FINALLY decided to meet me in a place where there are quite few people. And..
TADAH! I've never been so happy in my whole life WTF. 

One more thing to complain is the MUD. Really hate it. But the longer we stayed in our place the more we got used to it! And ooh the good part? I saw many popular personalities! And some of them are even one of the audiences! OMG! 


Alot of bands and popular artists also performed like Kamikazee, Up dharma down, Pupil, Sarah Geronimo and more. But I kinda think the program was sort of like...Boring or something? And what's even funnier is that some of my blockmates who plan to watch the fireworks display gave up on waiting and went home already. Maybe because they're too sleepy and tired of waiting for the fireworks. It's like a survival of the fittest! LOL


Ladies and Gentlemen, the Beato AngeliCAKE building!

While some band is performing

slow synchro shot. The Xmas tree is running! OMFG!

Thanks so much to Kaikai for coming after me

Ana, Badette, Gab and me

Flash mob

AND while getting shots of my friends:
When you see it

You'll shit brix.

Zooms
WTF! A REAL GHOST?!?!??


















































No man I was just kidding. It's actually a real nun, which we assume, is real. Haha! Sorry po! Peace! :D But seriously that got us. We really thought she was a ghost O_O


And finally! Here's the fireworks we've all been waiting for(Sorry the pics are low quality. I didn't use slr here. Mind you.):


Lovely :D

Awww they look like sunflowers. So cute can melt! O_O

And this one too

This is by far, the best shot that I got

Scaryyyy.
And now they look like erm...worms? 

Hmmmm the fireworks was nice! They are not as many and fantastic as the ones you see in Disneyland but I still loved it!



The event ended at around 12-1am. And my flight was 5am so right after the paskuhan my driver fetched me in my place near UST. JETLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG O____O
KKBYE

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

flight to where? ??

Anonymous said...

That looks fun. Hi rap! this is jemz!

weenona said...

I love the fireworks!

baggie said...

kakatakot yung madre

Anonymous said...

rap? asan ka ngayon?

Allan said...

The firework is just awesome.

paula said...

Flight? Where are you?

Anonymous said...

I went there too!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! you are so funny

Anonymous said...

No actually the last firework shot looks like sperm cells.

dumbledore said...

Your school looks totally rad. I found it in the internet.

fuckthewee said...

The fireworks are pretty! ftw!

Yuhan said...

@anon 4:27: Read new post pls.

Yuhan said...

@jemz: Hi Jemz! See you in showtime tmr!

Yuhan said...

@weenona: Me too! <3

Yuhan said...

@baggie: IKR? WTF

Yuhan said...

@Allan: It sure is!

Yuhan said...

@dumbledore: Yup and I'm proud to be a Thomasian :D