Sunday, December 26, 2010

ROLL IT!!

ADVERTORIAL

We, Architecture students, are really FAMOUS for having no sleep for almost everyday because of our UNENDING plates!
There was even a time when I didn't sleep for...behold yourselves.....ALMOST 3 STRAIGHT DAYS!! AND THAT'S LITERALLY NO SLEEP AT ALL!!! FML! Talk about really unhealthy lifestyle! That's what I get from procrastinating -_-
And I even had time to camwhore. LOL

OH NOES! I GET A REALLY ANNOYING EYE BAGS/DARK CIRCLES! AND ALSO THE UGLY TIRED EYES! DAMN!

And I don't wanna end up looking like this:


OR EVEN THIS:

ok ok now I just humiliated myself wtf.

Eye bags and dark eye rings are unattractive for BOTH men and women, but the difference is that there are loads of products for women to help them with this problem! UNFAIR MAX!!

BUT..
THANKS TO L'Oréal!
THEY'VE COME UP WITH A REALLY STUNNING PRODUCT FOR THE EYE BAGS AND TIRED-LOOKING EYES. AND THIS TIME FOR MEN! YUP, FOR MEN!!!
INTRODUCING...THE L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Icy Eye Roll!!
This ORANGE tube contains VITAMIN C, CAFFEINE, AND PEPTIDO-COMPLEX among other ingredients to soothe tired eyes! It's an instant solution for men when it comes to erasing eye fatigue!
The little cold metal ball gives easy application... it dispenses a cool, clear gel which perks up and feels good against drowsy eyes.
stroke from left to right under the eye

VOILA!! INSTANT FRESHNESS!

Reduced Eye bags! REALLY EFFICIENT!

The L’oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Icy Eye Roll-On (10ml) is available at most pharmacies nationwide.
KKBYE!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are prettier than me....

GGKA said...

Great! Another advert.

fuckthewee said...

Yeah u look like a commercialized blogger now. You just blog for money and thats all. i pity u

alixA. said...

Hi Rap! Pogee ah! XP

Anonymous said...

Great ad! your so gorgeous! looooove it!

Anonymous said...

I tried this already. Sadly it doesn't work and it just makes my eyes so minty. It's like coffee for the eyes. Doesnt remove eyebags at all.

ringo said...

nice rap :))))))))))

Anonymous said...

mahal naman nyan ihh

K3 said...

Fuck is det you in the scary pic after the exorcist? So scary man what happened to your eyes!

babyposadas said...

You look so good in the pics! But I agree with the comment. It doesn't work.

hyawei said...

j.lo's husband is hot.

paula said...

hyawei: EWW what are you talking about? He look like a walking dead man! or is that sarcasm?

hyawei said...

what are you saying?? i think hes pretty hot. Love the eyes.

Yuhan said...

^Are you seriously kidding me?!?

Anonymous said...

I want this so bad. Does it really work? My eyebags sucks.

pinkpink said...

hi~ yuhan, the eye massager is cool . i think i should get 1 for my hubby~