Friday, May 13, 2011

Hardworking Blogger

Like I said before.

I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO PAY FOR.


So now I will work hard blogging. I agree with what the awkward penguin have to say:

But I'm ok without ads lah. As long as the pay per click is running :D

Yay! :D

And last week I Signed a contract with Nuffnang SG and became their so-called "talent"! Well that is definitely a good start! Good thing they knew I'm a PR here and 40% of my readers are from the Singapore/Malaysia bound :D

(for the clueless people, nuffnang is a blog advertising community)


What this means is that Nuffnang now represents my blog (like my agent) and I felt so adult-ish when I was reading through the official contract!!!! Me, signing a business contract at the age of 16 because of my BLOG?!

Signing that contract was the turning point when I realized how serious some people take blogging and how much I take it for granted sometimes! If I put in more effort, this could be something so much more if I wanted it to be..

So thanks to NuffnangI've had the opportunity to write for quite a few big labels.

I know that I'm just a small fry in the blogging industry, but considering my age and as a personal achievement (without ever trying to market myself as a professional or full-time blogger), I'd like to think of myself as quite successful.

Sure I don't have as many hits or followers as I'd like to have, but being a top blogger has never been my motive or dream (being a famous singer like Super Junior is WTF)

And the first thing that I bought when they gave me a little bonus is tantanana..
.....
....
....
....
....
...
...
...
...
...
...

THE IPHONE 4! Seriously when I came here in SG the first thing that I noticed is that almost all the people around owns an iPhone 4 and even all my siblings WTF. It's like half of the population(or more than half) owns one! After getting the bonus I went to apple store Wheelock place and without hesitation, I bought one. Hopefully someone can jailbreak it or something so that I can use it in the Philippines too or else it'll end up functioning like an iPod O_o

On a totally random note:
Something to be proud of. A Filipino series in a local channel here in SG! :O


comments disabled. damn you blogger shit
KKBYE!

No comments: