Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A series of Unfortunate Events

^Not so original title eh?

Finally inspired to blog.

I just want to tell you guys how unfortunate and unlucky I was in the first month of summer vacation. And I thought "The Drama" was enough but there's more. Week before last week(or week before that LOL) I was involve in a car accident. I freaking reversed on to a prestigious BMW 5-series parked at the ATC mall. Ok it doesn't sound like a car accident but here's the bad part. Instead of reporting me they told me to pay PHP25,000 for that. SERIOUSLY?!? Only super tiny scratch(when I meant super tiny, I'm pertaining to like really 0.0001 small scratch wtf). I was seriously so mad, angry, and scared that time. Have to pay so much shit becuase of Hideaki and now I even have to pay 25K for that HUUU! FML

As a punishment, my dad forced me to practice parking/reversing with his new MONSTROUSLY HUGE Expedition. Look how small, clueless and helpless I am inside it LOL

After that I had a terrible sore throat. ACK. Even had fever for 2 days because of it -_- FML forever.

But wait, there's more..A week after that(or maybe a few days after. Haha! Seriously I don't mind or care about dates during summer vacation) my dad was involve in a quite serious car accident(Now we're not talking about simple scratches) on the highway. That night he was already on his way home. Driving outrageously fast, he overtook a lot of cars on the highway until this Honda car didn't saw him coming and BAM. I was so thankful that no one got hurt. THANK GOD MY DAD WASN'T HURT! So worried about him that night. However he needs to pay for like A LOT for all the damages(his car and the Honda). But that's not important lah as long as he's safe! :D

SAVE YOUR JOKES PLEASE.
Car accidents are not a laughing matter. I know you guys know what happened to the young actor, AJ Perez. RIP AJ Perez, forever you'll be remembered.


Ok. I thought that was the last one but there's more. My bestfriend and cousin and partner-in-crime Macky will leave the Philippines for good :'( He will continue studying in Vancouver. I'm surely gonna miss him *sniff sniff*. You know what they say:

Cousins are the first friends most people ever have as children. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins.


We only became close in my high school days though. I'm gonna miss you so much dude! 




Came across this pic of a cosplayer. She looks exactly like you Mackdaddeh! Creepy. LOL


Don't forget to Skype! :D




And finally.....THE DRAMA.


.......Still coming soon :P HAHA




So much for the drama. I'm off to Singapore later to enjoy and have the REAL vacation with my family. 


KKBYE

10 comments:

babyposadas said...

aww that's bad. Good thing your dad wasn't hurt because aj died in the same case(overtaking)

yv said...

Yay! Are you going to Malaysia too? please come to malaysia please please please!!!

HOYYUHANSIMACKYTO said...

Hey. It's probably my 5th time to comment in your blog, since your first blog, but this is one of your best post ever because I was so touched! I'm gonna miss your craziness and all. Why am i so emotional. I'll come back naman every vacation :p

Anonymous said...

Friends come and go. That is a fact. That bmw owner is so mean.


And you look like a scared hamster inside the car hahaha cute ^^

yumei said...

Have a safe trip! I'm glad your still very cheerful even if these things are happening to you. Where do you live in sg? in woodlands?

Yuhan said...

@babyposadas: IKR? Huhu

Yuhan said...

@yv: I don't think so :P

Yuhan said...

@MACKEEEH: HEYA MACKDADDY! Sulat ka ha. Hahaha

Yuhan said...

@anon: Haha! Thanks!

Yuhan said...

@yumei: Hi! No, I live in Dover :D