Friday, September 9, 2011

AWESOME Camera for sale :3

OH HAI THAR!

I'm now grudgingly selling my very awesome 2 year old Canon Ixus 870is for starting bid of PHP7,000/SGD200(original price is PHP25,000/SGD700. Cheap anot?!?!)

In good condition! Only minor freaking small scratch on some edge (not even visible lor!)



Reason for selling: I have another Canon digital camera that has the exact same functions except with super long ass zoom. I realized that one should be enough ok. Need to save money lah! Decided to sell this one coz the other one is like 12x optical zoom.


FYI  most of my nice HQ pics from these past few years are taken from this fascinating camera! I even had hesitations for selling this camera coz this camera really served me well! Trust me, I seldom use my SLR coz I think it's too big and heavy and hassle. I'm not the type of person who brags alot about dslr seriously -_-

Comes with a cute Domo-kun camera pouch!



Specs:
10 megapixels (Not bad, not bad. What do you need all those fucking huge 12/20/23 megapixels for?!? Are you gonna print a stadium-sized billboard or something? WTF)
F2.8 lens (I LOOOOOVE this! Super bright and sharp pictures ok!)
3inches lcd screen (Mad large and High resolution!!)
4x optical zoom (Not bad for a compact camera! :D)
For more info about the specs click here

Without further ado, here's the sample pics taken by the legendary Ixus 870is:
Oh my Otaku days. Hahaha!

Aaaand this is me now. WTF



Orchaaaard

Soo SLR-like :D

UST days :"(


SEE? SUPER HIGH QUALITY AND BRIGHT AND SLR-LIKE! OMFG.

If you are interested please send me an email with the subject "Yuhan camera" and include your questions and inquiries regarding the camera. And send it to:
amano_rap@yahoo.com

HURRY! BIDDING OFFICIALLY STARTS NOW. AND ENDS UNTIL 1ST WEEK OF NOVEMBER!

KKBYE!!