Friday, September 2, 2011

My first and last year in UST(video)

At this point I bet you guys are like WTF is wrong with this guy!?! So fucking bitter about being out from UST! Wa lau please move on already can?!!??


CALM THE FUCK DOWN OKK?!


This post is dedicated to the youtube video(YEZ! I HAZ YOUTUBE! HAHAHA) I uploaded just now. 


Just last weekend(LONG WEEKEND) I found out that there's like LOADS of recorded random videos when I was still in my last school stuck in my hard drive so I thought it would be a total waste if I will just delete them and not post them online sooooo..I made a tribute video!
It contains some of the recorded events and memes last school year :D


Go watch it if you're really bored right now wtf


Erm I rushed the whole thing. Pretty obvious coz I didn't even rotate some parts. HAHA
Damn I miss them O_O


Off to study again FML.


KKBYE!