Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sembreak is over

Hii! I'm mother tired man! Seriously, enrolling in my school is very disappointing, frustrating, tiring and all the queues are sooooo long and all the things takes soooo long to process. Seriously it's fucking irritating! You MUST change that DLSL! Your Enrollment system sucks big time! D:<

*cleanse*cleanse*

So you guys! I have two big news!

The first one of course is good news: I finally received my invitation for the 2011 Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards which will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in December 16, 2011!! I'm really surprised! I mean I think it's too early to give out invites. But whatever! Thankyuu Nuffies! :]


OMFG! Words can't express how excited I am! Now all I need to do is to ask for my parents' permission and make sure the schedule or school is not going to conflict or else there is no way that they will allow me to go D:


Gahhh!! I don't wanna miss this event! I already missed the 2009 Nuffnang Blog Awards in Singapore, I don't wanna fucking miss this! (And also the chance to meet Xiaxue wtf)

And meh. I'm not nominated in any categories. But I'm not sad ok! I already expected that. I CAN'T compete with big-time bloggers such as Kenny Sia, Xiaxue, Yutakis and the likes.........for now ok?! Haha



Ok the 2nd news is of course, written above, SEMBREAK IS OVER -_________- *YAWNNNN*


But I enjoyed this sembreak though.I did a lot of things this sembreak!

Here's one of them:

Went to Mabini with friends!

And yeah we were incomplete and I'm the only guy -_-

And finally reached the resort!! Sweet! We're the only visitor! LOL

AIIIYAAAAH THE BEACH IS SO NAIS *_* and whut is that floating thing over there @_@

I like the fact that we are the only people in the resort. It's like we own the whole thing. Hahaha

*someone doesn't want to be tan lololol

Messy hair

Stare at me some more! I love my tan <3

Hi! This is Yuhan. And welcome to my self-obsessed blog WTF

With Noona!

Two sexay ladies >;D

Woah! There's a green mushroom :3

Went to Lexley's after and that's her cute dog :3 But cats are still more cute :p

*********************************************
I fucking love this cake man. I think it's called chocolate indulgence something in Secret Recipe. Favorite food of the week wtf

KKBYE!



6 comments:

leeeeee said...

YOU LOOK HOT :))

Yarudu said...

So lucky!

Maria Rosa said...

Where is "mabini"? :)

simonseow said...

How did you get invites? I'm loyal in nuffnang too why don't they give me invites in napbas!

Anonymous said...

awesome beach! the water is very clear and blue! would love to visit philippines anytime soon

Tian said...

I'm hoping to see you at nuffnang blog awards!