Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Visiting my high school

Ohai. "Road trip" in Manila isn't fun at all. I fucking hate QC Traffic @_@

**********************************************************************************

It's a really nice feeling to go back to your school in the past.

St. Bridget College was like a home to me. And it is in fact one of the reasons why I stayed in Batangas for school. Imagine that! Haha


From winning, losing, making new friends, losing friends, fighting, drama, infatuation, acting, dancing, singing, failing, passing and soo much more. You name it. It all happened to me, in this school. High school is pretty much one of the most memorable time in our life.

Until of course, I(We) had to leave SBC because of College. I mean this school has college but there is no way that I'm gonna be a teacher someday WTF.


So after more than a year I've finally made a "homecoming" in SBC and I saw a lot of improvements!!

I suddenly felt hella nostalgic the moment I stepped inside the campus. It's so sad that all those high school memories won't happen again. And the fact that all of us are now separated coz of college just makes me feel more sad :(

They're quite unfair though. Coz in our time, not all the rooms are air-conditioned. But now, everything is centralized -_-

The corridors are still looking as scary as before lolol

Also found our old journal notebooks that we forgot to claim :/

Haha! Someone's holding a grudge.

Primary school students in the canteen. Eh little kids don't get pregnant so early ok leh?!? Life is too short. You can't party hard with a baby EDUCATION IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

Oh lookie! One of the few new stalls.

I loved this <3 Did they have to change the name though? :/



People around the school had been telling me that I changed a lot and they can't recognize me anymore wtf. I mean come on. My hair is the only thing that changed *winks*

And the new auditorium is MAD POSH! Sorry I have no pics of it. Just got too excited. Here's the pics from google instead:
ATAS OR NOT?!?

That's that. I freaking missed the whole school and everyone in the school! (Except for this bipolar teacher)



KKBYE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your auditorium rocks! \m/

thewanderingboots said...

I went to your school in the opening of the new auditorium! :))

Anonymous said...

Ang laki ng high school nyo ahh

dwdacks said...

Hi yuhan! Just wanna ask you about a blog advertising opportunity and rates?