Friday, February 17, 2012

Epic comic strip by Yuhan

Hi guys! So how did you spend your Valentine's with your loved ones?? *ehem* le sexy time *ehem*

Tmr I don't have any quiz or homework to do so I'm blogging today lah!! Weeeeee!


So last week I went to our very dirty and dark storage room to look for this particular thing that I needed for school and guess what? Discovering old stuff is so much fun mah! Every single thing I see gives me an instant blast from the past! Also I realized that my childhood's WAAAAY better than my life now. When I was a kid, all I did was play, eat, sleep and travel. That's all I can remember. All fun stuff, problem free ~_~ Seriously I didn't even had any problems in school even if I hate studying wtf.

Plus one of the most precious thing that I found was the comic strip that I made 5 years ago for our art class. And it's freaking HILARIOUS MAN! I was like dafuq?! Did I really write this? Anyway this is in Tagalog/Filipino so only Filipinos can read this. Sorry!!! :/


PAGE 1
See lah! I'm very lao kok kok one when it comes to drawing skillz! I guess this talent of mine in art was a gift to me since birth wtf -_- #HaoGongMingMoment

PAGE 2

PAGE 3

PAGE 4

PAGE 5
That's all!!



Take note: THIS WAS 5 YEARS AGO SO NO 9GAG INSPIRATION HERE OK? Oh yeah, some things look familiar. Lazy Town and Chibi Maruko -_-

Gonna blog again very soon!!

KKBYE!!

9 comments:

hhhhh said...

hahahaha! the randomness of everything makes it super funny

Sunnishine said...

Laughtrip yung punas brothers XD

yoshiko ;) said...

LOL hahahaha!! May episode number pa, so pang-22 'to? There are tons of these? HAHA ang cooool, sobrang laughtrip ;3

Anonymous said...

Wait. BETCHSLAP MIDDLE SCHOOL? haha LOLOLOL :)))

Yuhan said...

LOLOL Thanks you guys XD

Yuhan said...

@Sunnishine: Close enough to Jonas Brothers wtf

Yuhan said...

@yoshiko: Echos lang yung episode 22. Isa lang talaga syang episode. Haha

:)) said...

astiggggg! Make more make more! Gawa ka din ng english version!

Yuhan said...

@:)): I'll try. But confirm it's not gonna be as hilarious as this anymore wtf