Sunday, February 19, 2012

Star City

Hey! Told ya I'll be blogging soon! And it's today! LOLOL

Met up with the Aussie girl Ana a few weeks ago and went to Star City to wind up thanks to Yna!! Woah! It's been 2 years since I last saw Ana! Still the same old Ana Pat! Only became more chio! I'm glad she hasn't changed a bit! :D

BTW For those who don't know what Star City is(Of course you wouldn't know! loljk). Not to be mistaken as the Universal Studios(click if you haven't seen the USS post wtf) of the Philippines, it's actually a theme park here that sorta reminds me of Resorts World Genting cox of the rides indoor. My 4th time going here I think? Last time was last year....when I was still in UST T_T

So we went to the nearest mall to eat dinner first and as usual, I am always the late one. Why complain liddat ar?! I'm always fashionably late one kekekeke! Kidding kidding. I was late cox of the Bourne Legacy shit ok?!? That's been shooting for 10,000 years in every street of Manila which causes a mother terrible traffic jam! Manila's always traffic already ok?! Can have traffic somemore cox of that Bourne Legacy shit! WTF!!

Sbarro for dinner. I love Chicago deep dish!!

Meatballzzz

Blurred but pretty pic.

Poker face. Cox riding taxi cabs in Manila WILL always remind me of this

OH HAI!

Act childish one when we got there~LOLOL

Shitty camera is shitty. CANON!! Y U NO RELEASE A MICRO 4/3 OREDI?!?

BunnYNA. Hahahaha. That name really suits her.

First we went to horror houses. 

Not scary at all. 

*yawwwn* the Pirate ship ride was kinda meh. I was bored ok so I camwhored.

and camwhored..

I initially took this pic just to see what the ppl behind us' reaction was. Scumbag me. LOLOL

Come! Come! Join me camwhore!

Hahahaha! Can't stop laughing at this photo. Random stranger's hair just flipped through the lens wtf

Erm..too bad the roller coaster wasn't working that time :/

Had a mini heart-attack when I first saw this up-close. Seriously this thing almost hit our faces :O

But this was really fun lahhh! Like I wanna ride on it again and again and again!

While queuing up for the bumper car

I guess they were still dizzy here? LOLOL

Laser tag after. Our team was the 2nd placer :D

WTF!! This used to be called the Lion King something @.@

Ana if you are reading this, I finally found out who your carbon copy is! Go google Christina Milian!!!

Maple still acting all alluring even if she's tired XD

Inside the pirate thingy...

Obligatory artsy fartsy pic.

After that we went straight to UST area to play Rockband. I think it was 1am-ish?
And we finished at around 3am.

The day after it was bunnYNA's 18th birthday!! *CONFETTI*
(prepare for insta-camwhore wtf)

Happy Birthday Bunny girl! You're finally legal! :D

Yna's birthday breakfast

Thanks to Yna and Ana for such a really fun night/morning! :D

KKBYE!

7 comments:

ponpo said...

but resorts world genting is way better :)

abottleoframune said...

Hi yuhan your so funny! hehehe!

Anonymous said...

I love your faces in the pirate ship ride xD

Anonymous said...

Hi Rap, I was introduced to you a few months back and didn't quite like you then, maybe because you weren't really friendly then, or I misunderstood haha. But anyway! I have been reading your blog lately and I really like your posts and I find your entries really genuine and easy to read. Just wanna tell you to keep blogging! You are good at what you do.

Yuhan said...

@ponpo: I know :]

Yuhan said...

@abottleoframune: Thanks! Haha

Yuhan said...

@anonymous: Hello! Haha so that means we've actually met? Sadly most people assume I'm bound to be arrogant (I don't have the friendliest face I guess) although it's not intentional at all! I'm just not good at that kind of PR stuff :(
Anyway thank you for your comment :) I really appreciate it when someone takes the time out to drop a message like this! :)