Friday, March 16, 2012

Schoolzz

Note: Most of my pics here in my blog are taken using a 2-year old Canon Powershot camera.

And I also see that many people likes the way I edit my photos now. GOOD cox I spent many sleepless nights just to experiment in Photoshop and come up with my own, awesome signature editing skill. HAHA

Gonna share to you some of the pics from school. Yeah, I don't usually bring my cameras to school but cox of this one subject where we need to bring camera, I did.

You see lah, I have a very irregular life in my school cox I'm an irregular transferee student wtf. Like every subject is completely different classmates so at the end of the day I'm always socially tired ( LOL Is there even such thing as "socialy tired? ) FML.


So after that went to the practice for my other subject(also with different classmates) and whipped out my camera and guess what happened? Ok no need to guess leh.

erm camwhored.

With Ejong and Ericka :D

Jumpshot. And yeah our school has a massive roofdeck wtf

quick quick! Act serious while jumping! Ericka and Camille ended up looking like a bhudda. HAHA

Another practice. And this time outside the school. As you can see I'm in my NSTP shirt cox I have freaking NSTP that day. So stressful aiyah T_T

Awesome pic of Ejong and Camille

Jen, Megan, Camille and CJ

LOLOL This looks like some scene in a Kdrama wtf

Erm we're still waiting for our classmates here :/

Aaaaand it's the presentation day itself! With the class mayor, Moyen. Anyway I wanna thank her cox of her patience cox I'm always so annoying and not attending practices >:D

MOAR PICS

Megan and Ejong. I seriosly think they look alike O_O

And we won in the elimination! So we're one of the few who will dance in the finals wtf

The final round of the so called "Danziklaban"

LOLOL This Ericka really funny one. At first she might look like a nerdy quiet girl but she's actually really dorky lah and actually the funniest person in the class


It's chaos mah! Preparing for the Finals

With Ericka. So apparently the perm of my hair suddenly became really visible that day wtf

One last prayer before dancing *serious face*

Sadly, we didn't win :(
But a big thanks to these 2 for choreographing an awesome dance :D

********************************************************************
[advertorial]

Check out some of the new collections from Hannah Grace Apparel!!

Femme Collection:



Homme Collection:



Visit their website for more:


Also they do meet ups in SG! How cool is that mah! No need to wait for mail!!


**************************************

Anyway it's that time of the year again, next week is our FUCKING FINAL EXAMS! So many things to study meh -_-

KKBYE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMANO! :))

Anonymous said...

:)) great