Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Yuhan cooks: Awesome Ramen

Hello! Apparently I also cook in desperate times please! HAHA.

welcome to Chef Yuhan Ramsay's cooking shit! ( erm, just to sound like a pro wtf)

And now I'm going to share with you my secret recipe( which was introduced to me by my friend) on how to make an awesome...............................................Instant ramen wtf.

I mean come on! It might be instant but iz delicious as fuck! Usually right, when you eat the ramen/noodles just itself without adding anything you'll be hungry again in like 15 minutes or something. BUT with adding some ingredients found in your kitchen you can make a totally awesome gourmet ramen that can satisfy your mother hungry stomachs! It's cheap and very easy to cook!

( Pardon the instagram pics. When you're too lazy to photoshop and stuff, instagram is the answer! )

First, ingredients::

SHIN RAMYUN!! (Or you can use other ramens if you like. You can look for other ramens but make sure it's also in spicy mushroom flavor or Japanese curry flavor. But I actually prefer this cox it's cheap and taste sooo good.)

An egg(self-explanatory lor)

Bok choy/Chinese cabbage/Pechay 

Fried Korean dumplings

Processed cheese. I bet you guys are like, DAFUQQQ?! DISGUSTING! WHY WOULD YOU PUT CHEESE ON A RAMEN? EWWW! GO KILL YOURSELF YUHAN! That's also actually my reaction when I first saw that in the menu of some ramen restaurant. But it taste fucking awesome mah! :D

OPTIONAL: Seaweed strips ( This depends on yer personal preference though. )


Lezz proceed to the cooking process shall we?

First boil 2-3 cups of water!
When it's boiling oredi, add the noodles and all the soup packages

Set the unnecessarily large timer on 4 minutes (HOT ISYU AW!)

At the 2 minute mark, add the Korean dumplings cox apparently it just came from the refrigerator wtf

Beat the eggs!!

And at the last minute, add the egg! You duwant to overcook your precious egg don't you?

Vegetables go in at the last 30 seconds! Cox they need to be a little crispy and they're easy to cook leh.

Turn off the heat. Voila! It's almost finished! But wait, there's more!

Add the fucking cheese and swirl so that it will melt quickly and mix with the soup!

Sprinkle with some seaweed strips!

And now I present to you....

CHEF YUHAN RAMSAY'S AWESOME RAMEN(instant)

Now the taste test:
REALLY REALLY YUMMY! I love how the egg mellows the exaggerated spicyness of the Korean ramen + the soup becomes creamy cox of the cheese! I LOVE IT! I rate it 11.75 out of 10. LOLOL


Stay tune for more Yuhan cooks wtf. Meanwhile, any suggestions what to cook next? HAHA

KKBYE!!

10 comments:

paradiso said...

Im quite impressed haha

Kei said...

You are making me hungry. Gonna go grab some maggie cup now~

me said...

PLEASE STOP USING INSTAGRAM! IT'S IRRITATING! I CAN COOK BETTER THAN YOU SO STOP TRYING.

JD said...

I don't like shin ramyun for some reason. You should have used maggie mee instead.

Anonymous said...

yummy! i'm going to cook this tomorrow!!

Jonathan said...

Thumbs up for putting cheese on ramen! I also love adding cheese in ramen :D

Michelle said...

I love it! You're a funny chef. More yuhan cooks please! lol

Huai Bin said...

My way of cooking it is putting 2-6 eggs. I LOVE EGGS. You should try going more exotic

Anonymous said...

Bitch please I can do better.

Anonymous said...

beef wellington on the next yuhan cooks! :))