Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Son of a beach + foods

It's summer here in the Philippines lah so it's fucking hot and we went to my auntie's resort in Laiya to relax.

But the night before I ate crab and had terrible allergy. I was really delighted while eating until I eat the crab. I suddenly felt sick T_T ( more on that later )

That's definitely not my day and I ended up having terrible rashes so you won't see much pics of me. I just became the photographer of my family wtf

The resort confirm super pretty mah!! Like there's a beach right in front of the awesome pool. Didn't take much pics cox there's a lot of tourists there and I have so many rashes that time so...I had to isolate my self wtf

Anyway if you wanna see a shamless pic of me while I had allergies then read the whole post lah! Confirm the pic will pop out of nowhere. LOLOL. I tried to hide the rashes though using photoshop. But there's still some traces left on my cheeks and my neck. Cox apparently, even the powers of photoshop can't hide the terrible rashes that I had -_-

Apparently my maternal auntie ( the one who owns the resort) doesn't want to be exposed in my blog lor. Haha

Super vain sis still wearing make up on the beach wtf

Atas! The beach right in front of swimming pool!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




WA LAO. Just look at my genuinely pissed face. LOLOL. I can't breathe properly and I was super dizzy that time ok? Plus the rashes are motherfucking itchy leh. Kill me nao. Again, I tried to hide the rashes using photoshop and failed cox it's still quite visible.

About the crab allergy thing, yeah I went to the doctor and he said it really is from some seafood that I ate. But I assume that's the crab cox right after the 3rd-4th bite I immediately felt sick. But the thing is, I NEVER HAD ANY SEAFOOD ALLERGY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Crab is even one of my favorite seafood ( along with Salmon and Lobster ) So I'm really pissed off and worried -_-


Anyway enough with the drastic complaining...

We didn't spend the night there cox we need to go to some celebration that night which was a pool party :O

For more info about the resort please visit:
http://www.acuaticoresort.com.ph/


***********************************************************************

Now for some iphone pics again! These are just some of the foods that I ate these past few weeks =o=

Mad yummy french onion soup! :d

Buffalo chicken wrap

Appetizer that looks damn funny but I love feta cheese <3

Truffle pasta!!

Truffle gelato. Anything with truffle confirm leh super delicious

Really pretty but really sweet macarons. I mean I love it in the first few bites but it's a little too sweet for me :/

Sushi fix~

Shaved ice with mangoes

Love love love eggs benedict! This one is salmon instead of ham but still. I love poached eggs with hollandaise sauce( or whatever you spell that shit )

Red velvet pancake. First in cupcakes and now in pancakes?! I don't get the fuss over red velvet. Taste kinda like chocolate? Maybe cox the color is striking? Oh btw, I love cream cheese! I'm a crazy cheese-eater :d

And this is what we ate at the pool party that night.


Oops sorry for making you hungry again. >:D
I am hungry too so I'm gonna go downstairs and grab something to eat. Haha
KKBYE!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That beach look mad nice hor. Is that infinity pool?

Anonymous said...

omg crab allergies are serious and to what I know it may lead to death if not treated early!!

Camz said...

Hi amano! I miss you na talaga! Punta ka bang school sa 11? okey dito na kita kinausap. Haha :))

kei said...

Oh gosh, becareful next time Yuhan ^^

Anonymous said...

that's because red velvet contains cocoa! lol

Meitzeu-chan said...

Is this a food blog or something? LOL