Saturday, April 21, 2012

Summer class

^Is the reason why I'm gonna be in semi-hiatus mode for almost a month. And I'm terribly sorry for that. School > blogging anytime.


Speaking of blogging, WHAT THE FUCK? Why the fuck did blogger change it's interface?!? The old one was soo much better mah! I was just gone in the internet media for a few days and all of a sudden the whole appearance of blogger homepage changed when I came back! Now I'm totally confused and it's gonna take some time to get used to this shitty pretentious interface (just like the motherfucking Facebook timeline)

May I ask what the fuck is your point Social Media Developers? Why do you keep on changing and changing and changing and updating until all shits on your website looks like an iOS interface?! This gets me really fucking angry because we, social media users, are already comfortable and are used with just the simple interface/layout and it's already freaking nice, so why would you go mess around with it??? It's like spitting on your own work! I freaking HATE IT. 


Bullshit aside....

My beloved Sennheiser earphones which I've been using for almost two years just died yesterday T_T
Hands down to Sennheiser. My only earphones/headphones that lasted for almost two years. You have served me well.

Ok lor enough drama. Had to rush to Makati to buy a new one.....And guess what I bought??

PLEASE LAST LONGER.

Ok that's all. Too tired to blog today -____-

KKBYE!