Thursday, April 12, 2012

Catching up~

This was such an awesome dayy!! So I'm really inspired to blog today 

Piccies taken from the random hangout with my friends from high school :D

I'm such a bummer this summer. I mean I also go out lah to go swim, hangout with friends and stroll around Malls (particularly Alabang Town Center. Just incase you wanna stalk me. LOLOL ). But not as often as last year's summer. Everytime someone invites me to go out I would sometimes decline it meh. Why? Cox I just feel like always lying around in my room playing ps3, eating, sleeping and playing drawsomething (EEYER! Kidding lah. I'm actually starting to get really bored of that game.)

But look at me now! I'm finally blogging wtf.

And cox of that I humbly deserve a dancing Lana!! 
Swinging in the backyard~
**************************************

Went to the good old SM Batangas last week!!

Mr. Bean Mini Cooper. So cute can melt! 

OMG can you guys see the plate number?! I fail at hiding them -_-

Here's the funny thing yo. Everytime we pass by places with so many ppl, got so many fuckyuck creepy people singing the theme song of the cartoon Mr. Bean to us! I even saw this one girl blew a kiss wtf

Pizza for lunch!! Yellow Cabbie~We usually eat here when there's celebrations and stuff when we were in high school. I miss those days!

US! :D

This is what we ate :d

I love their alfredo pasta <3


The chicken.

I snapped this shot and I told everyone I'm going to caption it "The chicken". They all agreed it's a snappy caption and that I put loads of effort into blogging (sarcastic tone)


Hipster Yuhan - knows photobombing before it was cool wtf

With Noonie and Maple!

Martin and Noona!

Shameless duck face contest in the middle of the mall! I think Yna wins here cox hers was like a combination of duck, pouty, and kissing botox-fied lips LOLOL

And becox of that, you deserve this Yna, a dancing Lana!! HAHAHAHAHA

Playing video gamesss~


Went to go swimming!!! It's fucking hot that time.
Posh Maple going for a tan

Alley who's about to dive and Yna's already inside the pool cox she has that thing...the girl thing.Too much information! LOLOL

With Noona and Maple again!


Having fun trolololo~



Ending this post with....


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another dancing Lana! HAHAHA

KKBYE!!

2 comments:

Suanie said...

Hahaha. Dancing lana is so funny!

vv said...

your blog is so fun to read yuhan! keep it up so you can be nominated in 2013 Nuffnang awards! :))