Thursday, October 27, 2011

Photoshoot for a cause.......NAT.

What's up you guys! I've been feeling the halloween vibes. How about you? LOL

(Meh. Don't mind the lame intro.)


We had a photoshoot!

My friend wanted to test her photography skillz and use us as the models wtf.

Sorry about the random/retarded captions. Feel free not to read them and you will miss 1/4 of your entire life. kidding. No seriously, it's an interesting storyline though LOL

LIFE OF A BOH LIAO KID.

Why hello thar grass-chan! 

This is cute :3

Just walking around the park...

Suddenly, the girl got effin bored and posed like a supermodel to entertain herself..

What's this?!? A 3rd party?!?

Uh oh...

Oh no you didn't! Imma get my own mistress wtf

I know! Let's have a competition! The one who gets the best photo wins! 

wins what?

ermm..Wins nothing. WTF

NONETHELESS, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. WHERE IS ZE PHOTOGRAPHYIER!?!


Okok I'm just gonna be the photographer.

Oooooh Damn shiok!

So chio lah!

And the winner is....





And out of nowhere the story just ended like that. What the flying fuck?!?


**************************************************************************
Kudos to Danika for the shots! Some shots are a little noisy though that I had to hide the noises using photoshop. I think she forgot to adjust the iso. It was all set in iso 3200!! Haha


KKBYE!

10 comments:

fiionx said...

Wah, all also very chio leh! But I really love the first pic!

Co0kies said...

aww, my goodness, aren't you cute ? :))

stella lee said...

I loved the shots!! What was the camera used?

stella lee said...

Oh and also the lens? ^^

Anonymous said...

omg ang gaganda talaga ng pics nyo!!!

Glo-w said...

LOL at Tyra Banks. HAHA

ASX said...

your photos are sooo beautiful!!

Swee San @The Sweet Spot said...

I have to agree that the photos are noisy. But nice shots though. And that gif of tyra cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

tsss.. amateur shots...my 12 year old brother can take better shots :P

Anonymous said...

Nice legs ;P