Saturday, October 15, 2011

SEEEEMBREAK ♥


IT'S OFFICIALLY MY SEMBREAK.

WOOHOO!! *FIREWORKS*

Finally! After months of being stressed coz of the damn school I can finally rest anytime I want for almost a month! And also hang out with friends! And also take care of my cats! And also play with my beloved PS3 <3

Here's some recent pics of me wtf

Just took this earlier. I love my shirt!

It's actually from my childhood friend. :D


And this is what I wore in last night's party:

Camwhored while waiting for my friends WTF





I hope this sembreak will rock!

KKBYE! 

5 comments:

Emeryn said...

Your photos look super bright and nice! What equipments do you use for lighting

Anonymous said...

fireworks!!!! :))

chanel said...

You have a pretty face LOL. I mean that in a nice way.
And I am not a creep =]

Yuhan said...

Erm..I use a ring light and a reflector :D

Yuhan said...

@chanel: Whatever you say. Haha