Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Light of my life, Fire of my loins

Okok regarding the title^ it's actually from Lana del Rey's song, "Off to The Races". Gawwwwd she is my new obsession mah! The first time I saw her was in MTV Push and I was like, WA LAU! Dafuq is this pouty instagrammed chick with low-ass quality music video?! Then one time I gave her music another chance and watched the whole music video in Youtube and I ended up replaying Video Games the whole day! WTF.

Then I tried listening to her other songs and they're all really catchy and hypnotizing as well @_@

Erm...I'm really disappointed with her SNL performance though. But my theory is, she's just pretending that she's really nervous there. And I dunno why but you can watch her other live performances in Europe and she's actually really great live!

*****************************************
Really overdue post! Wedding of Scott and Ronna <3

But first.........

camwhore pic. LOLOLOL

I just want to thank the wind for playing with my hair. So not appreciated -_-

So this is what I look like before that.

NO WAX = NO GLORY

Really Really romantic garden wedding! Familiar? Yup! It's in Tagaytay :p

Awesome lighting :]

Reilley. Hihihihi

My pissed off sis coz it's quite hot..And we're in Tagaytay wtf

Aiyaaaa fresh air lahh Haha

My pretty mom. She's one of the "sponsors"

I liek my hair :3

And the marching begins....


Didn't take too much pics as all ppl around are like whipping out their mother-expensive professional SLRs with long-ass professional lenses. My entry level SLR is just too insecure -_-

Oop! Well except for this. The kiss :-*

Of course, after that was the obligatory pictorial :]

Reilley's so cute! I just want to squeeze him here :3

Went inside the hotel after to pig out

This is the menu. Quite atas I must say lah!

And this is my plate. The food was really fab! Everything I put in my mouth is sooo delicious! O_O


Camwhored with Rei coz we little kids are bored. LOL

:O


I just want to say Congratulations again to Scott and Ronna! You guys deserve each other! A happily aver after to both of you <3

That's all.

KKBYE!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY IS EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY SO GOODLOOKING!

Anonymous said...

I like the first pic. May kamukha kang artista dun :))

gg said...

may I ask what model of dslr are you using in your pictures?

stella lee said...

Such beautiful wedding! The view looks amazing! :D