Sunday, January 22, 2012

Malaysia Bound

Apparently, our family's in Malaysia since 2am. I know right? Crazy cox tmr I have classes again. FML But our flight back to the Philippines is midnight so...I guess I'm just gonna be absent in our PE class in the morning WTF.

Basically we're just going to spend CNY here AND take care of my PR papers in Singapore. -_-

That's it for the little update! LOL

*********************************************************
ADVERTORIAL

Wanna treat your pets this Chinese New Year? The best way is to give them goodies made escpecially FOR them!!!

Visit Pawfectly Yours Doggies Bakery! Your furpets needs to indulge in CNY goodies too!


---------------------------------------
Want something unique and exquisite stuff for you or your loved ones this CNY? Go to BaDangDangs and they can guarantee Free Normal Postage!!!



KKBYE!