Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random December

These are some random pics from my Christmas vacation. Too busy to sort them out and caption some photos -_-





They complain to me coz according to them they always get the least exposure here in my blog. Scroll down bitchez it's all yours. Haha

Just the usual Saturday night. 

When they came home for a short vacation.


MWAHAHAHA! Gonna make you guys feel hungry again. Fish & co's Fish and chips :3

Ajisen Ramen. I like this kind of ramen. I absolutely hate miso-based ramens -_-

My favorite snack! I 100% suggest this to all of you guys! Once you taste this, no Snickers or Mars will ever exist in your entire life! :D

I am a pepper lunch addict :d

Pepper lunch again. Duh

They see me rollin they hatin~







Erm sorry for bombarding you guys with instagram pics wtf

This was supposed to have luminous flame in it. 

Way to go Yuhan. You totally contradicted yourself. Haha! But I was drunk when I wrote that post ok?! And come on! I'm 18 this year! :3









And here's out attempt on imitating Creepy-chan's iconic picture:
shiok!

Close enough. LOLOL

Babeh you're a fireeeewerk!! Random fireworks pic on NYE


You know why I'm busy? It'c coz school's gonna start tomorrow. And I have too many fucking school-works to do that I didn't even bother to do this vacation WTF

But in the end, this 2-weeks vacation is so worth it! Had so much fun with all the parties and stuff. 

Back to reality tomorrow. -_________-

KKBYE!

9 comments:

ig said...

It's been a while..I still can't believe allison lost :((

annant said...

Happy new year Yuhan!

This is my first time to comment in your blog. Keep safe there in Philippines! ^u^

dwdacks said...

Happy New Year Rap!!

Anonymous said...

someone's addicted to instagram...
Happy new year!!!

Anonymous said...

have a blessed new year yuhan-san! :)

Yuhan said...

@ig: IKR? Me too. Just watched the finale again earlier on tv T_T

Yuhan said...

@annant: Hi! Thank you! :3

jerigo said...

I have a request! Please post pictures of you in your new school uniform yuhan please?

Anonymous said...

oonga wap! di ko pa nakikita uniform mo