Friday, December 30, 2011

2011

Woah! I remember writing my 2010 year ender post like it was yesterday.


But I'm not following my yearly tradition of posting a year "ender" photo spam since there's too many freaking pics! And I'm too busy to edit and blog about all of them today. lolol. I might post them some other time next year. Or maybe in the 2012 year ender photo spam(If we are all still alive wtf). So get ready for the long-ass 2012 year ender photo spam next year. Haha!

The main point of this post is to thank anyone who made this year awesome!!

First of all, I just wanna thank God for making this year a really wonderful one!! Have been to many places, met so many new people, made new friends, ate good foods and although I was debarred from UST-Architecture, I think it was a blessing in disguise coz I realized that the course isn't really for me and I need to stay home coz of certain circumstances. I'm also glad that I still have some loyal friends that loves to hang out with me. What I quite hate though is that I(we) had a lot of personal problems this year T_T But that's ok. I think that's normal for a normal family I guess?

and most of all...I wanna thank all the people who read my blog! :3

Thank you! Thanks coz without you I'm probably gonna be broke until today wtf. Also thanks to the people who are very generous enough to donate and leave comments on my posts here. I'm just so sorry coz I don't reply to all the comments! But I do read every single one of them lah! I love them! <3

I also want to thank myself wtf. I've been really hardworking this year(both in school and in blogging). I mean, I've been so muthafuckingly busy with school and yet I still save little time in blogging and accepting advertorial write ups!

And how can I forget the awesome people at Nuffnang Singapore <3 Thank you guys coz you chose me as one of your talents and accepting me even if I'm really from the Philippines! Thanks for the hardwork that made blogging ads so easy! I actually just wanna say thanks for the income. LOLOL. But in all seriousness, it has been a great year working with you guys!!! :D

I also wanna thank all my friends!!! I just can't mention you all coz you guys are way too many(Many group of friends lor)! Haha. Thanks for lighting up my day, for the laugh till die moments, for supporting me, for not getting tired of hanging out with me, for being there whenever I have problems, for scolding whoever I'm scolding, for partying with me, for filling my phone with whatsapp and text messages everyday, for playing tennis with me and just all the other endless things that I wanna thank you guys for!! If I'll write about all of them, I'm gonna have to buckle up and write this post for MONTHS. LOL. I love you guys! BIG HUG >:D<

However, my familly, is the thing that I am most thankful of! :)
My parents, my siblings, my nephew, my cousins. I'm absolutely thankful that all of them are healthy this year. Even if we are far from each other(All of my siblings are now living in Singapore T_T) we still find ways just to call each other everyday! I thank them for being always so proud of me. They are the biggest reason why I am proud of myself too! Although my parents have became so strict and ill-tempered to me, I know that they do that because they love me :). I love them and they are my life! <3


And to the rest of the people who became so nice to me this year, THANK YOU :)


HAPPY NEW YEAAAAAAR!!!
I'm hoping that 2012 is gonna be another awesome year and also that the world will not end wtf. 

Enjoy the fireworks later!
Another awesome fireworks shot by me. And this time I used my slr *flips invisible mustache*


KKBYE!!