Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mr. December 5th

WARNING: You might get hungry while reading this.

Incase you don't know, it was somebody's 17th birthday last December 5.


Guess what? That's me wtf.

So my theme for this year is "American food" wtf. Instead of setting up a party, I just treated my close friends in some of my favorite American restaurants <3 Seriously I hate having a party in a "birthday party". It's becoming more like a socializing parade than a birthday party. -_-

First group of friends:


Ngawww! They surprised me with this. And also they gave me a notebook with letters from all my friends inside <3



It's called kung pao something pasta which Yellow cab and other unoriginal restaurants imitated. As much as I love it I think I ordered too much and we ended up not finishing it coz it's a little too spicy -_-

White pizzaaaa. Jeezus I'm so craving for this one right now! It's simple yet very rewarding to my taste buds and tasted so nice! I loove cheese! <3


The original BBQ Chicken pizza. This was my favorite before. But then I tasted the white pizza :O

Thin crust margherita. I also love this! Italian tomatoes, Mozzarella and fresh Mozzarella, topped with basil and Parmesan.

The very common Pepperoni Pizza. Kinda meh.


Ana Banana and achie Den

She was "on a diet" that day. Haha

Ice cream cake goodness! And according to them the candle's a "magic candle" coz it magically fires up when you blow it again??? lol

yummyy!


2nd group of friends:


Check out Crigs with long hair!!

It was actually a snack so I only ordered these:

Nachos!!

Fried Calamari rings! I love the fact that the squid inside the breading was really huge!

Buffalo! 716! Still that bitch! Ghetto from the hood! Wings. LOL. Kidding it's only called Mexican Buffalo Wings :]

lolol

Ericka who looks really chio that time


Ngawww. These bunch of rich kids got me a Tissot watch :D




3rd group of friends:


I love the "How I Met Your Mother" atmosphere here

Hmmm which one to eat first??

Classic Nachos.

BEST. APPETIZER. EVER.

Big mouth burger. I warned you guys about getting hungry -_-

Whole rack of their crazy huge and tender baby back ribs. Glutton max :d

Chicken crispers. My all time fave! Not to mention their mashed potatoes = PERFECT.

The food was really fab!


Oh, and of course our family celebrated my birthday too. We had sushi:
Sorry low quality pic. I only used my hp -_-


Again, Thank you guys for all the greetings and gifts!! Very much appreciated! :]
This is my face right now WTF


*****************************************************************************


Anyway check out my dad's new car!! He's a huge fan of Merc!


The new Benz is so futuristic and cool. You can barely hear any engine or road noise or feel bumps/movement when you're in it. I can easily fall asleep inside. And the best part is...the interior is black and ORANGE weeee :3






KKBYE!

15 comments:

... said...

dang son! You're making me feel very hungry again!

Vincci said...

Belated Happy Birthday! Did you go to nuffnang awards last friday?

TianChad said...

Yeah did you attend last Friday? I have pictures of the events in my blog. Check out if you are interested :)

Anonymous said...

you seem to be living the life!! good for ya rap. i want to eat in all the restaurants that you posted here!!

Anonymous said...

ASTIGGG Nakamercedes! :))

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Chili's! I'm so hungry!!

Anonymous said...

price range po sa california pizza kitchen? try ko next week. Hehe

Simon Seow said...

You can pass as a food blogger! That baby back ribs made me drool.

AIWFCIU said...

Belated happy birthday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nkakainggit >.<

Yuhan said...

@...: Me too. I'm making myself hungry by reading this now -_-

Yuhan said...

@Vincci: Obviously no :]

Yuhan said...

@TianChad: I already did :]

Yuhan said...

@anon: I think you're gonna have to spend atleast 500 per person?

Yuhan said...

@Simon Seow: OMG Is that a compliment or what? I just love food <3