Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Tipsy

I always feel so wasted coz I've been partying(and drinking) almost everyday these days! WTF. I'm so contradicting myself coz I just said that I won't be partying that much this year -____-

Apparently, I still have a little hangover from last night's party FMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFMLFML!

That horrible feeling T_T

Anyway. I'm gonna be going back to Batangas today!! So good bye Alabang for a while!! And another party to attend later -_-

Oh look! An out of nowhere pic of me! lolol

The tipsy smile wtf


LOL @ my really messy hair

Ok lor, I promised myself that I won't be posting partying/bar/drinking pics here in my blog anymore coz I'm only freaking 17! And that might not be a good influence to people(specially for the advertisers). Erm, but this is only a camwhore pic 2 nights ago lah! One more year and I'm finally gonna be legal! AWESOME :3

*******************************************************************

advertorial

Hundreds more designs and styles to choose from! Bulk Purchase Discount for minimum purchase of 5pcs onwards (plus freebies)! Visit www.miueewholesale.com




KKBYE!