Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hi?

My blog is so dead -_____-

Our family came home earlier coz we had family bonding in some resort here and guess what I saww?

Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree~
Better late than never wtf.

Sorry I'm just really really really really motherfucking busy with school and family stuff. Like I only surf the internet if I need to do some research for school projects( anyway I'm only using my iPhone to blog lor) I'm getting freaking serious in my studies now -__-


I'll blog more in christmas vacation!


********************************************************
I'm really disappointed that there's no more hell's kitchen in Star World( I still watch some TV even if I'm really busy. Duh?) -_-

Gordon Ramsay is the bomb! I love how he embarrass all of the contestants' ass. Haha

It's the only show that totally removes my stress in everything coz it's just too funny and entertaining! A cooking show or competition is fucking boring without Gordon Ramsay. He is a monster.....

....literally. Those wrinkles are just distracting. Get some botox Gordon!

I am also in utter disappointment that Allison Harvard's a runner up again in ANTM!

She was the only reason why I watch that crap show( I've known her since her deviant art days ) And then she got robbed again! By that ugly motherfucker Lisa who looks 20 years older than her original age -_-

Incase you don't know, Allison(or creepy-chan) was already quite popular even before top model. I find her paintings and self portraits in deviant art really fascinating!



Until 2 years ago I heard the news that she joined this Tyra Banks model thingy show and I was just stunned by her beauty and quirky personality!

Every single time I see her, she brings a smile to my face. I don't know, it's like she represents peace and love and harmony. Not to mention she was a weird nerdy girl who's obsessed with blood!


cuuuuttee! *_*

She's the most popular ANTM contestant ever because her fans before she joined the show(She was well known in the internet) + new fans when she joined was combined!




Not to mention..she takes kick ass photos! Like everytime I watch an episode she's always the girl with the best photo!


RAAWRR

She can be a cat AND a bird in her photos! What more can you ask for mah?!?

Then here comes the finale. I'm so glad that she was one of the final two! The judges were like praising all of her photos and how she improved big time etc etc..Which means that is it. She's clearly gonna be the winner. But then the ugly black girl won instead of her! CCB! WHAT THE FLYING FUCK! I was at total rage that time! She deserves that more than the ugly black girl!!!

However all the anger was gone when Allison came back for the All-Star season. People were like..Ooooh Tyra you better let Allison win or else all hell will break loose!


And then she lost again -__-

BRB gonna kill Tyra Banks.

KKBYE!