Friday, December 2, 2011

DECEMBER!

So guys we don't have classes today and I finally have enough time to blog!!

And guess what??

It's DECEMBER BABY!!


My favorite month of the year ever! Aside from my birthday, the reason why I truly love December is coz it's holiday season!! Ahhh very nostalgic :")


There's so much things that's gonna happen this month! And to name a few, here's some of them:


DECEMBER 3(tomorrow): My two sisters and Reilley will come home to the Philippines!! Woohoo!! They're staying for almost 2 weeks only though :'( Waaah our christmas dinner is gonna be lonely :(


DECEMBER 4: Gonna treat 2 groups of friends in one day coz it's my birthday the next day!! Hahaha! Crazy mah!


DECEMBER 5: It's Dawn Yang's birthday!!! WTF.....erm....No seriously, it's also her birthday. Haha. ANYWAY, IT'S MY 17TH BIRTHDAY!! :D Just a normal school day I guess.




DECEMBER 8: Obligatory Christmas shopping!!




DECEMBER 10-11: Going to La Virginia Resort to have family bonding <3


DECEMBER 14: Dad's finally ditching his ginormous expedition SUV and going to get his new car! I don't even know why he bought that humongous thing and how the heck can he drive that? It's a freaking massive American SUV. He's not telling us what new car he bought. Hmmm..I'm guessing..Mitsubishi?? Hyundai?? Rolls-Royce?? WTF




DECEMBER 15: My two sisters and Reilley will go back to SG :'( Saaaad. But hopefully we can follow them in Christmas vacation :]


DECEMBER 16: 2011 NUFFNANG ASIA-PACIFIC BLOG AWARDS AND PASKUHAN 2011.
Ok now I'm quite torned. Of course I really want to come to Nuffnang blog awards! It's a chance and experience of a lifetime! My cons however, is that we have an oral defense in the morning of that day in one of my major subject in Engineering and the sponsored flight by Nuffnang leaves in the morning of December 16th!!! This is madness! I know, I know, Studies comes first. I already asked my prof's permission though. Hopefully she will allow me to be absent(excused) coz duhh?! It's a freaking international awards show! And I'm also worried coz I don't know anyone in there. Like yes I might see familiar faces but really, I'm an introvert when I'm around completely new people -_-

Oh well I guess I really have to deal with that. I'm gonna feel really really bad if I will not be able to come to NAPBAS. It's all sponsored and stuff but then I'm just gonna ditch it for an oral defense wtf :(

Let's look on the brighter side! If I can't make it to the Nuffnang Blog Awards, then I will go to Paskuhan instead! I mean Paskuhan usually starts at late night and our classes will end in the afternoon so I have enough time to go to Manila and hang out with friends, eat foods, watch Bands and other stuff and most importantly, WATCH THE PASKUHAN FIREWORKS :D




DECEMBER 17: Gonna treat another group of friends( as a late birthday celebration wtf)


DECEMBER 18-31: ENDLESS PARTIES AND REUNIONS.




DECEMBER 25: Merry Christmas! Gimme some money bitches!


DECEMBER 30: I have dental appointment and HOPEFULLY my dentist will remove these metals on my teeth!! Weee! New year, New look! So sick of braces man! I should have went for invisalign instead -_-

Incase you guys don't know what invisalign is. This is what it looks like:
Yup. It's completely invisible and it works better and faster than metal or ceramic braces. I heard that in 6 months you will have perfect teeth! Unlike braces which takes up to 3-6 years to work -_-

DECEMBER 31: HAPPY NEW YEAR! :]


This month is gonna be super fun! Hopefully all things will go well!!

**********************************************************************************
[advertorial]
PerfumeStore sells 100% authentic + branded fragrances that cost MUCH LESSER! Not forgetting their prompt and professional service! And it's now their christmas sale!! Now you know where to get Xmas presents for your loved ones! :]

***************************************************************

LOL Totally random.

This is the reason why you shouldn't accept random friend requests. I hate getting creeped by strangers    -_-

I'll try to translate(wooh):
Hi! Good Day! Before anything else, thanks for accepting my friend request and I want to introduce myself. I'm ***** from Malabon. Graduate of Accounting in JRU and working as a clerk in sm calamba. I'm in Laguna every weekdays but in Malabon every weekends. Very single...I just want to be honest and truthful to you, I was searching for my friends here and all of a sudden I saw your profile. Your pictures really caught my attention! You are cute! Your smile is very expressive and cute! Melting(wtf)! You are getting more handsome while I was looking at your pictures. In short..you are really so handsome! If it's ok and no one's getting mad, may I know your real name, age and location and if it's ok your cellphone number please! I just want to get to know you more! I have no bad intention(really now?). I'm just curious about you. If a handsome anime-look really suits you(Like What the fuck? Do I even look like an anime??) I just want to be truthful to you. All of those are real!! Please give me chance in my little wish(sorry, fucked up grammar. Haha)  That I want to be your textmate(LOL) and if I'll be lucky, meet you in person. If you have time and you're not busy and no one's getting mad. Please text me. I'll wait for your reply.

Erm..Is this girl for real? Thanks but no thanks. I think she's one of those murderer in facebook looking for a victim. I mean I get a lot of messages complimenting me but this is just completely different. It's like she's proposing to me or something @_@

Remember guys, don't accept random friend requests!! I guess I was just too kind yesterday. I accepted like 100+ random friend requests. Tmr I will clean up my friends list mah! I'll try to delete 1000+ unknown friends FML

KKBYE!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't it rude that you posted that message up? maybe the girl must really like you then you're just gonna embarrass her by posting her message in your blog. you should be thankful because people appreciate your appearance.

... said...

I agree with the cooment above. You are so mean for posting that up. tsk tsk!

Micah said...

advance happy birthday!!!! ^_^

Yuhan said...

@anon & ...: STFU! What embarrass? I blurred her name and picture you dumbass!

Anonymous said...

Invisalign is very expensive! It costs 5x more expensive than braces!

Maggie Nuudles said...

Hurray! You got invites too? Did Nuffnang sponsored the whole trip + hotel accomodation? :)

Anonymous said...

That is creepy indeed!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yuhan!!

Mothar said...

OMG habulin ka pala ng girls haha! =))) ;)