Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas! .ª❍ᴥ❍ª.

Merry Christmas rice cakes!!

Since my parents have no plans to stay awake till 12midnight, we started eating our noche buena earlier and this is whut I ate :]
Sorry iphone cam. Too busy and lazy to use my cam -_-

Foie gras, salmon sashimi, roast beef, mashed potato with truffle and Roasted duck. OH MY GOD CHRISTMAS EVE, I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH ♥ ♥ ♥ 


I loove foie gras so freaking much!! Seriously I need it everyday! It should totally replace rice as an essential food to us Asians. Fuck PETA! Fuck Foie gras protesters! Haha!

So how are you guys going to spend your Christmas?! Me? The usual stuff. Will spend the whole day in family reunions. Except my siblings aren't here to celebrate with us T_T


And how about the parties?! Well for me, I'm not gonna be actively partying this year coz I will be busy earning $$$ during these holiday season(erm I constantly denied party invitations. Sorry! D:)

I'm not just talking about blog ads lah! I'm actually helping my dad in some of his business these days and I earn quite a lot. Gotta pay for my car(Which is in Ford today coz of the minor scratches wtf)  lolol



Enjoy the holidays guys! While it lasts :p

KKBYE!