Monday, June 13, 2011

THE DRAMA

AAAND Finally. I'm going to share "THE DRAMA"


It's really hard for me to post this but I just had to -_-

So....here it goes:


Ever since the start of the 2nd sem I've been ranting about how my grades in Math are getting lower and lower. I thought everyone in the class gets the same scores so I dun need to worry. Until I got this:








Almost fainted the moment I saw this. You got it all right. I FAILED IN MATH(TRIGO). And I'm out in Architecture :(

I totally didn't see this coming :(
I worked really hard that sem(You can see in other subjects that I'm quite fair leh)



AND I AM SO TIRED OF BLAMING MYSELF!


I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE BLAMING ME!

I'm sick and tired of it!

I'M SERIOUSLY SO SICK AND TIRED OF IT!!!

People had been telling me that College Professors shouldn't be blamed when College students get low grades because it's really normal for some of them to be lazy and not to teach sometimes. But I'm so FREAKING TIRED OF BEING BLAMED! Can't we college students blame our professors sometimes?And now it's time for me to blame someone else so that people will finally realize my point. To think about it, my Math prof. was SOMEHOW one of the reason why I failed. 


17 IN OUR CLASS WAS OUT BECAUSE OF HER ALONE! LET'S START WITH THE FACT THAT SHE'S THE MOST STRICT TEACHER THAT WE EVER HAD! AND ALL BECAME WORSE IN 2ND SEM WHEN HER TUMMY WAS ALREADY BIG! ALL SHE DID WAS TO GIVE US HAND-OUTS THEN ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL HAVE QUIZ/BOARD-WORK NEXT MEETING AND DIDN'T EVEN CARE TO TEACH! OH YEAH SHE'S ASKING US IF WE HAVE QUESTIONS, IN A MOODY AND ANGRY WAY! AND EVERYONE OF US WAS JUST SO AFRAID OF ASKING BECAUSE SHE'S ALWAYS MAD NO MATTER WHAT! WTF MAX! PLUS SHE'S ALMOST ALWAYS ABSENT(ONLY COMES AT SCHOOL TO GIVE QUIZZES! SIAO EH!) SERIOUSLY IF HER EXCUSE WAS BECAUSE SHE'S PREGNANT THEN WHY NOT REST AT HOME AND GET A SUBSTITUTE RIGHT? PRETTY GOOD IDEA RIGHT? TOO LATE. I ALREADY FAILED. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.



Moral of the story: Even if you are that intelligent and hard-working

 but your teacher/professors are like this(the terror ones), there's

 STILL a chance for you to fail :(



so what's next for me??


I'm leaving UST.

I mean I don't like Architecture in the first place. I WAS FORCED OK. My dad wants me to become an Engineer or an Architect or even an Entrepreneur. And you should know that if you're Japanese(or atleast have Japanese blood) that the father is the king of the family and you MUST always obey your Dad. However he also promised me that he'll allow me to study my dream course(Multimedia arts) after I graduate Engineering/Architecture/Entrepreneurship :D


Until I fell inlove with UST. One of the prettiest campus ever! So proud that I have at least experienced to be a Thomasian for once! I also fell inlove with the course itself. I never knew that designing structures would be quite fun! And I also did my best in Architecture.


If it wasn't because of Math I will definitely stay.


Can't count the sleepless nights already O_O. Also all the meals that I skipped because of doing plates(which caused a terrible ulcer). Geez all those efforts put to waste. But...I think God has other plans for me.

I will miss my classmates so much :(

I will also miss wearing the arki uniform :(

And to my schoolmates in UST. I guess you won't be seeing me in the coming school year :(


BONUS:
Went to the clearance and one of my kindest and best blockmate ever gave me this:


A gold box!






With a folded letter, rosary, lucky charm and lots of awesome stuff inside!




SUPER LONG LETTER FOR ME! Like I didn't expect that it was THIS long! I'M SO TOUCHED! NGAWWWW <3





And at the back there's pics of me/me with 1ar-9 with all the events and things that happened in the whole year. I will miss you guys so much! Thanks for the all the precious memories! :D





AT LAST! I finally feel somehow a little better after sharing this to you guys. Now I will live in a whole 
new school life....TMR O_O






P.S. NOTICE MY INTRO? SOMETHING'S GONE THERE. JUST SHARING. HAHAHA 


KKBYE!


  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

RAAAAAAP! :(( This made me miss you even more! Gazebo days :((

Simon Seow said...

Don't worry. Your dad has a point. Those three courses are the ones who make the biggest money.

marion said...

Woah this is all of a sudden~!! :D But yesh, chuu sound emoee. :< I hope everything ish okay.

Hug huuuugs!

Anonymous said...

RAAAAAAAAAP :'(

Timbale said...

omg rap! sayang ang tataas pa naman ng iba mong grades! lol am i allowed to comment here in tagalog? pero, tsk! sayang! boycott maam relos!

Anonymous said...

raaaaaaaaaaaaaap :'( yizz don't worry much coz God has good and better plans for you :) take care always!

Anonymous said...

NAKAKAIYAK :'(