Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How will the world end?

This may come across as weird, but the thought of how our world will come to an end one day crosses my mind quite frequently.. I mean everyone needs to be curious lah. When or how will the world end.


I can't really help it, since every other movie is about war, apocalyptic zombies, etc.

Will there be a crazy disease that transforms us into zombie-like creatures, and eventually killing us all?


...Or will there be a natural disaster that will consume / destroy us all?

Maybe aliens will come and make us surrender our planet and be slaves for them!

I suddenly had this feeling that it MIGHT happen after I had this weird and epic dream last week.

It was me and a group of friends. So they went to Singapore to have vacation and to visit me. And they came to our house to have lunch and while the food is being prepared I was like bragging MAX about how freaking nice it is to live in SG. I told them how safe this place is, the awesome foods, late night karaoke, NIGHTLIFE, how HI-TECH is it here. And finally I mentioned that this country is very lucky when it comes to natural disasters. I was like, "Ooh Singapore never gets earthquakes, landslides, tsunamis, forest fires, floods, volcano eruptions and other freak of nature disasters! This country is so protected by a cluster of surrounding neighbor country and islands that this is pretty much protected from any catastrophe ever happening to us except world war 3. You guys will love it here!" 


Right after I said that the ground started shaking like MAD.


At first it was funny coz it happened right after I explained to them that there are NO EARTHQUAKES here. Well, which is true. And we even had laughs that time. Until debris and rocks started falling down WTF

I realized that it's a serious earthquake already.
"HOLY SHIAT! RUN THE FUCK OFF NOW!" I yelled. So we ran outside the house and saw all of the tall buildings collapsing! And take note that the ground was still shaking that time.

Seriously I was so scared and I dunno what to do! It's like the real thing OMG

Where's my family that time?!? Why is the earthquake not stopping?!? ASDFGHKJLKSDHQ Is this what they call the "Judgement day?!? And why did one of my friend cut her limbs off WTF?!?


Then lavas started coming out from nowhere!! All the people started running like crazy everywhere until I tripped down and finally woke up.




THIS IS FUCKING SCARY MAN LIKE SERIOUSLY!


After that I realized that it MIGHT happen(IKR? WEIRD.)


Who nows when? Maybe next year? Or year after next year? Or year after that year?
Let's just hope it will not happen that early. Hopefully in the next 10,000 years. PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T LET THE WORLD END IN AS EARLY AS 2012! PLEASE JUST DON'T LET IT END :O

And..

There's still alot of things that wanna do ok?

Like buying an orange Lamborghini Aventador:

Such beauty :O

I love how everything is so modern + authentic Italian Machine. It's just perfect. I WILL BUY THIS. SOMEDAY. SOMEDAYY I TELL YOU. HAHAHA


But in all seriousness, I believe that if the world ever ends, (which it will by the way, sooner than all of us think) it will be because of our own doing.

With all this harm that we're doing to mother earth (global warning warming, hello!) and the fact that humans will never learn to stop being so selfish and greedy, we'll probably all die when there's another big war.



**********************************************************************************
AD

New awesome collection for GUYS AND LADIES!!!
Niche fashion style and great quality pieces at Regal Rendevous
Visit their site now!
KKBYE!

7 comments:

babyposadas said...

hmm blog posts w/o pictures of you suck...

LynthiaWong said...

I sort of agree in here. If the world was to end it is because of our fault.

TikkoSS said...

lol funny nung dream biglang may nagputol ng limb :))

Anonymous said...

I also noticed all the changes that's happening to our earth these days. Nonstop raining and the heat of the sun is intolerable. It will end real soon in my opinion.

Yuhan said...

@babyposadas: IDK if I should take that as a compliment or as an insult LOL

Yuhan said...

@Lynthiawong: Hopefully not O_o

Yuhan said...

@ANON: Aish. Why so negative one ar?