Monday, June 13, 2011

New lighting set-up!

Ok ok lah just got myself a new lighting set-up that I bought in Glorietta earlier. I need to post this today coz I'm so excited to try it out! Haha

I tried to make it look like studio-quality pics. But it still doesn't look like studio-quality pics -_-. Well atleast I tried! I think I need more equipments like Falcon eyes(which is muthafucking expensive), Translucent umbrella, Lightstand, Umbrella adapter and more FML. 


But I think the result is quite satisfying already :D




And here's some of them:


SHIOK NOT! Now I can camwhore studio-style! At home! Well, not really.

Zero photoshop on the next few pictures. Basically I just wanna push the drama entry down coz it's freaking emotional O_O


WA LAO horrible skin. Even the lighting trick can't hide it.

SO OILY LOR!

Ignore my messy bed please.

Hmmmm..quite awesome! :D

Gonna sleep now! First day of school starts tmr. GUNIGHT!

KKBYE

8 comments:

sweetle said...

blog more! miss you sooooo much

Anonymous said...

ur hot

Xiaopei said...

If I visit philippines and unintentionally spotted you, I would really run to you and with no hesitation pinch your nose! haha.. cuteness!

Anonymous said...

I like you! Always so positive

Sydney said...

You look handsome in the second last picture!!! Okay actually you look great in all the photos.

Anonymous said...

Nice lighting! Makes you look like korean. thumbs up!!

gg said...

looking good yuhan! what's your school now?

SMOKE said...

cutee :3