Saturday, February 19, 2011

ADVERTISE ON YUHAN'S

Why advertise on Yuhan’s blog?

Not to brag but http://yuhanity.blogspot.com already earned 33,004 views in it's first month! And add that to the 2,300,000(correction) plus views of my old livejournal blog and I get a total of 2 million plus something(Yeah I utterly suck in Math) views in almost 5 years of blogging! Not bad for a personal blog!

 For 3 years I have been serving ads of many different products, websites and services. But now it’s time to get serious in advertising. DEAD SERIOUS.

YUHAN IS NOW FULLY AND WIDELY ACCEPTING ADVERTISERS!

Yup! I am now fully open to advertising business here in my blog! No more hesitations and doubts, This is the place to advertise! I’ll make sure that every word from your ad will spread!

By targeting ads to your niche market, you avoid wasting your impressions to totally uninterested and unrelated audiences.

Studies have established time and time again that niche websites have the most passionate users on the web, thus delivering an audience with the highest ratio of click-thrus and conversions.

If you’re interested in advertising your products and services here, feel free to contact me! Send me an email! 
yuhanblog@yahoo.com

KKBYE!

4 comments:

teemike said...

Hi Yuhan! How much is are advertising rates?

chao95 said...

you still have many stats to go

Anonymous said...

i bet he's getting so many money from that!

vern said...

WOAAA 30,000 VIEWS ON THE FIRST MONTH? CONGRATZ!