Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Hearts Day!

WHEW! WHUT A SUPER TIRING DAY!

Anyway..Happy Valentine's Day you guys! 
Time to make some love. Hahaha!

 Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You know naman my love how much I love you 

Ooh the Miaka-Tamahome days. Fuck you for deflowering my virgin eyes.


And to the single people, Happy Independence day!!

Awww don't feel sad just because you don't have a date!


Here's Krispy Kreme to cheer you up!
*DROOLS* Again, UNTIL FEBRUARY 14 ONLY! GRAB A BOX NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! AND EAT IT WHILE WATCHING ONE MORE CHANCE ALONE! AT LEAST YOU'LL FEEL A LITTLE BETTER. HAHA!


See? I'm so considerate. I even gave time just to greet everyone(even the single ones) Hahaha. Right sorry about that.

Oh and btw I find it extremely funny that almost all the stats I see on my newsfeed in Facebook is all about being emotional and dramatic regarding valentine's day. Hahahaha! Go ahead kill yourself now if you're that lonely. LOL Kidding.


***CAR UPDATE!
I decided that I'll wait for the new Mazda 3 or the new Hyundai Elantra. According to Mazda, they will release it on March-April and according to Hyundai they will release here in the first quarter. Pretty much the same release dates!
I'm hungry. Ok why am I so random. Off to eat something inside the fridge wtf

KKBYE!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

pansin ko din un. Puro bitter mga tao sa fb wahahaha!

dinodax said...

HAHA! Teens these days......

ringo said...

Your eyes are so huge. Did you photoshop or not? You look like a puppy xD

klarycelle said...

nice pic^ and ur funny too! I love your blog

Anonymous said...

happy valentines! <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

you are super cute! ^.^

hoyrapsiregto said...

HAHAHA! Sobrang pareho tayo, Miaka and Tamahome "deflowered my virgin eyes." =))) :p