Sunday, February 6, 2011

Taxicabs in Manila

I'm sorry I haven't been updating things in a while. I'm too busy.....sleeping. I've been hibernating like a bear since our major plate in Design has ended. Boy do I love sleeping! Haha!

I've mentioned in my previous post that we'll visit Jaguar, Porsche and Chevrolet showrooms this week. And we really did. Haha!
Of course I was dressed for the occasion. Until the rude security said cameras are not allowed there. WTF since when did they prohibit taking pictures in the Porsche showroom? They said we need to provide a permit or something before taking pics. I added some old effect btw because I think Porsche cars looks old. Hahaha! Peace!

Also that day I had the most traumatizing and disgusting experience. I was trapped in a taxi with a freaking cockroach!!!!!!!!!!!


IMAGINE THAT!


It was on my way home when I can't have a ride with my friend's car because he's going somewhere else and I have no choice but to ride the taxi. It was my 2nd time riding a taxi here in Manila. CRAZY.

I was just happily cruising along, then I realised something scurrying along beside me... BLOODY COCKROACH!!! COMING MY WAY!

Wah lau!!! It was a freaking adult one! The most disgusting type of cockroach! It's what they call THE FLIPIS. And it's super large WTF! It was a repulsive shade of shiny light brown, and running towards me in what it obviously thought was a cute manner.

FUCK OFF, YOU UGLY, UGLY, DIRTY, SMELLY THING!!!

I really shudder to think if it could fly, omg.

Tell me someone who isn't afraid of cockroaches? No one. I was so freaked out O_O
I made a sudden movement to move away from it (taxi driver got shocked), and guess what I did?

By instinct, I grabbed the cup of Starbucks that I was drinking, and SWEPT IT AWAY!!

*palm forehead*

WHY AM I ALWAYS SO STUPID?! I could have killed it if I just smacked it with the cup (which I can toss out of the window later), but no, I just swept it away! I realized it was the biggest mistake that I did in my entire life coz it might jump out from nowhere to attack me and have revenge. Naturally, the cockroach went missing, and there I was, balling myself up into the tiniest bit possible, so that the cockroach has a lesser chance of crawling onto me. As expected, the little devil did attack me. It went boh liao inside the taxi. And finally, yes finally, the taxi driver noticed the cockroach and stopped the taxi to find a way to kill it using his shoes. 



And he killed the shit out of the cockroach and cleaned it up. He even apologized to me. Well he should be! Talk about unsanitary taxi interior WTF


I swear, it was the most uncomfortable 20 minutes I ever endured. Once I reached Espana, I immediately got off and walked a good 15 minutes to my place.
Claustrophobia is not very eerie. It is being trapped inside an enclosed place with something scary that is far worse!!


Now I'll never ride a cab here, ever again.

**********************************************************************************
Damn! I'm so loving the old style effect!

And this one looks like a scene from a Japanese horror film. RAWR

To get photos like these visit: http://labs.wanokoto.jp/olds 
Simply upload your pics and they will edit it for you! No Photoshop needed!!

Back to normal-looking photos:
Rockband <3

OMIGOSH! I just noticed that that was Cynthia(Angelica's doll) on tv. HAHAHAHA!

**********************************************************************************

I'm beginning to have really big problems in my grades in MATH. So far it's one of the main reasons why I might be debarred next school year in our college. I dunno. HUUUUU.

HELP ME WITH MAAAAAAATH!
I'll just try my best(with the help of my friends) so that I can pass Math. I SUCK IN MATH OK! :(

Wow 3 different posts in one post. I am so efficient. HAHA!

Off to sleep again...
KKBYE!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll help you with math!

Ben McC said...

woah your gonna buy porsche? what model? go for the 911 gt2! nakaw agad yan!

Terki90 said...

Thats good rap. You should sleep more often. You should watch for your health,

mollyanne said...

The worst roach scenario: spot the biggest flying cockroach when you are naked in the shower...nothing more vulnerable than that.

Anonymous said...

nice blog....
but u should learn to use ur words....

Anonymous said...

I hope you update more frequently :$

fuckthewee said...

ARE YOU BLIND? PORSCHES ARE THE BEST LOOKING CARS AND THEY DON'T LOOK OLD STUPID!

Mooiness said...

I love your blog.

Lol, your cockroach+car story reminds me of a time when I entered the car and I had to adjust the car seat so I put my hands on the seat and I felt some... fluttering.
I let go and there it was... a huge cockroach staring at me. haih.

mstot said...

porsche people are rude and scary ryt?

Yuhan said...

@anon: HOW?

Yuhan said...

@Ben McC: No! Not me! My cousin.

Yuhan said...

@Terki90: Yeah I will!

Yuhan said...

@mollyanne: EWWWW! Good thing I haven't experienced that. But I think what I experienced was more disgusting.

Yuhan said...

@anon: I'm always too busy.

Yuhan said...

@fuckthewee: WTF It's only my opinion ok!

Yuhan said...

@Mooiness: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yuhan said...

@mstot: IKR? WTF